[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ig is just a spoiler right now i better stay away , they make me hyped i feel Noot is in shock from all the sweetness that wat is doing haha yeah noot this is just the beginning he will steal your heart no matter how much you refuse to admit it :aplastao::aplastao::aplastao::aplastao: just few hours to go :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think so, and Kim didn't get any award for a while now, I feel bad for he because her hard work should pay off.
Aww well congrats to yaya in advance, but I feel like her lakorns haven't been good lately. I love Yaya too though, but I understand, her fanbase is HUGE too. Did Kim get an award for Seur? Cause she deserved it. But for ARO and her lakorn with Boy I didn't pay much attention to.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy HAHA maybe i will need a one when the episode end i'm still able to stand right now :p i try not to spoiler the moment :oops:
Has ha let me know when you need one! :campeon2:
Now I'm start to think maybe I'll be lose to you once again about the guessing game. Seem like lot of people post their wedding pics. Anyway, I'm still stick to my answer. Let wait and see!!:pesas:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Aww well congrats to yaya in advance, but I feel like her lakorns haven't been good lately. I love Yaya too though, but I understand, her fanbase is HUGE too. Did Kim get an award for Seur? Cause she deserved it. But for ARO and her lakorn with Boy I didn't pay much attention to.
I love her too, and like you said yaya has a huge fan base while Kim has lot of international fan. I don't think she get any award on Seur. I feel bad because she's so talented

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love her too, and like you said yaya has a huge fan base while Kim has lot of international fan. I don't think she get any award on Seur. I feel bad because she's so talented
She is very talented, her characters really got to me. Even Dr.Nam and it was her first lakorn! I am not sure why she is not being recognized much. I think with Nuth she blow me away even more!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Has ha let me know when you need one! :campeon2:
Now I'm start to think maybe I'll be lose to you once again about the guessing game. Seem like lot of people post their wedding pics. Anyway, I'm still stick to my answer. Let wait and see!!:pesas:
:D :D haha they sure are sharing just tooooo much of that scene they need to calm down , i don't want them to spoil me i want to build the feeling as the ep go , they are torturing me

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Kim has a global power! wahaha if she were an actress in Korea, she'd b a hallyu star hugely promoted and pursued on the line together with Shin Hye, Hee Sun, Joongki, Soo Hyun and Minho! Too bad Thai entertainment industry still shorts of such foresight in business.

Last edited: