[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy ommyyy will you really feel like that , me i will react like Noot it will such a shock for me to see the uncle i thought as a loving uncle think of me as a woman and even attend to R me no matter how much he loves loves her that love is totally wrong he need to wake up from that ill fantasy if he wasn't her uncle i would really feel soooooo sorry for him he really give his whole heart for her sad he choose the wrong love

and ilooovvvve how nuth looked at wat while he was sleeping you can clearly see that she realized that he is not that bad as she think and that there is a side she didn't saw on him , love the soft look she give to him priceless can't wait for their romance to see their sparkles fly here and there an let me drown in their love

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace at this time, I really wish Chaya is not Noot's real uncle. To be honest, in real life I'll never be this close to my own uncle. I think Noot also make Chaya feel that she love him too. Even though she is not mean this way, but the way she act toward her uncle is a little overwhelm for him. How do you think about Pop acting in this scene.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace To answer your question if he is my real uncle, I'll react the same way Noot does. But I just feel like the feeling that he gives to Noot is everything in his life. Once he lost her, he lost everything. That's why I feel sad for him

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think the cause for them to be this close is that chaya is young in age he is like her old brother rather than her uncle for her , and it's understandable that he felt something for her since he think he is not her real uncle but he should made a distance when he felt something like that he still her uncle i just need him to stop him and som they are really trying to force wat and noot it's crazy i love jealousy plot but not a mess like this there is soo much misunderstanding over drama as i said before the lakorn start i wish there is not more drama than romance i don't like too much dramatic plot without romance it give me headache and frustrate me , so me right now is hoping tomorrow will be less dramatic scene witch from the preview it looks the opposite although w will see the hero wat defending noot so manly but still i'm not gonna be satisfied until i see the romance part of their love

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think this will be in tomorrow ep
he will probably stay with her to protect her from the uncle well it's just my dream and maybe will be ruined

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
It's 1 million views on youtube for the first ep. :clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Netizens are speculating that Kim's pitch is perfect for a role of Annusaniya. I don't know what it means but I think it's something praiseworthy! :cheer::cheer:

yay kudos to all the cast and crew production of this lakorn..hope itwill daebak also in thailand..:campeon::campeon2::campeon2::campeon2::campeon2:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Just my input on Chaya's feeling for Nuth. Whether he's her real uncle or not it's still uncomfortable to think that he's in love with her. It's like you falling for your adopted brother/sister, there might not be a blood connection between you two but growing up together with the title as siblings or in this case uncle and niece it's still very wrong. For example, the kdrama Autumn in My Heart, I never get why it's so popular when I was gross out by the two main lead relationship, and they're not even blood related. But at the same time I do pity Chaya though, I feel like no one in the family truly appreciate him except for Nuth and maybe just maybe that's why he fell for her. Nuth seems to be the only one that gets him and takes his side whenever someone insults him, his mother on the hand is too nice to even have the gust to speak up for her own son, Nuth is different.

About Nuth having an input in Chaya's growing love for her, well I can see why @MomRamy might think such way and I agree in some extent because in real life I too am not that close to my uncles at all :lol: But I think the close age gap draws them closer. But I do have a question, have Nuth been in a relationship before? Because if she hasn't then I can understand her not knowing that her body language and the way she acts and treats her uncle can make him misunderstand. But if she has then she should definitely know there are limits to her affection towards her uncle.

And a little fyi, I just saw the today show with James and Kim and they're so cute. I think I love James even more now :lol: He's the cutest cinnamon roll ever :icon12::icon12: When he got the title of the lakorn wrong and he was so embarrassed about it :lol: cutest thing in the world! And how the host kept teasing him about it, awww he was sooooo cute. And someone mentioned before how we should cloned Kim for James and I soooo agree :lol: But I feel like Kim only looks at James as a little brother which made me sad a bit. They're only a year apart, gosh Kim give James a break! Like when Kim said she always wanted to work with James and the look on his face was adorable until Kim stated her reason for wanting to work with him is because she wanted to work with a younger guy. He was disappointed :lol: I was too James, I was too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGG SUCH A TEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They cut the scene right when Anusaya fell on Chaya. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see it! I was anticipating it TODAY lol! But at least they didn't rush it because I was thinking "There are only two minutes left and Pop hasn't even hugged Kim yet. Are they just going to rush it? :mad:"

But OMGGGGGGGGGGG POP AND KIM NEED A SLAP-KISS/REVENGE LAKORN!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOO INTENSE WHEN POP SMILED AND SLOWLY WALKED TOWARDS KIM TO LIFT UP THE NECKLACE FROM HER CHEST!!!!!!!! THE MUSIC WAS SO DRAMATIC AND THE TENSION BETWEEN THEM!!!!!!!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
They didn't show it yet though right? :eek: The whole r attempt. Or was it shown on live tv and Ch.3 just cut it off on their youtube channel?
No, they don't cut it. the scene ends with
Nuth fell upon Chaya. the end....
I think then Nuth will escape and Wat saw her in her messy pajamas then.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
No, they don't cut it. the scene ends with
Nuth fell upon Chaya. the end....
I think then Nuth will escape and Wat saw her in her messy pajamas then.
Okay, so yeah the actual r attempt hasn't happened yet then. They cut off the scene right when Kim fell on top of Pop. It was an accidental fall too because Pop was hugging her from behind trying to prevent her from leaving so he could explain himself to her. Then they both just slipped and happened to fall onto the bed. The actual r attempt (Pop forcing himself on Kim) hasn't happened yet. So they're going to show it tomorrow. :D

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Just my input on Chaya's feeling for Nuth. Whether he's her real uncle or not it's still uncomfortable to think that he's in love with her. It's like you falling for your adopted brother/sister, there might not be a blood connection between you two but growing up together with the title as siblings or in this case uncle and niece it's still very wrong. For example, the kdrama Autumn in My Heart, I never get why it's so popular when I was gross out by the two main lead relationship, and they're not even blood related. But at the same time I do pity Chaya though, I feel like no one in the family truly appreciate him except for Nuth and maybe just maybe that's why he fell for her. Nuth seems to be the only one that gets him and takes his side whenever someone insults him, his mother on the hand is too nice to even have the gust to speak up for her own son, Nuth is different.

About Nuth having an input in Chaya's growing love for her, well I can see why @MomRamy might think such way and I agree in some extent because in real life I too am not that close to my uncles at all :lol: But I think the close age gap draws them closer. But I do have a question, have Nuth been in a relationship before? Because if she hasn't then I can understand her not knowing that her body language and the way she acts and treats her uncle can make him misunderstand. But if she has then she should definitely know there are limits to her affection towards her uncle.

And a little fyi, I just saw the today show with James and Kim and they're so cute. I think I love James even more now :lol: He's the cutest cinnamon roll ever :icon12::icon12: When he got the title of the lakorn wrong and he was so embarrassed about it :lol: cutest thing in the world! And how the host kept teasing him about it, awww he was sooooo cute. And someone mentioned before how we should cloned Kim for James and I soooo agree :lol: But I feel like Kim only looks at James as a little brother which made me sad a bit. They're only a year apart, gosh Kim give James a break! Like when Kim said she always wanted to work with James and the look on his face was adorable until Kim stated her reason for wanting to work with him is because she wanted to work with a younger guy. He was disappointed :lol: I was too James, I was too.
OMG, you catch that scene- he was so looking forward to Kim's answer- until Kim said she wanted to work with someone younger. I think Kim likes a matured guy. Mark is so matured compared to James but James that cutie.... OMG. I can't close my mouth nor pull my lips together while watching him throughout tonight's show. He's so adorable!

Remember he apologizes Kim's fan.... even the presenter can't hold his laughter. haha

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, so yeah the actual r attempt hasn't happened yet then. They cut off the scene right when Kim fell on top of Pop. It was an accidental fall because Pop was hugging her from behind trying to stop her from leaving so he could explain himself and then they both just slipped and happened to fall onto the bed. The actual r attempt (Pop forcing himself on Kim) hasn't happened yet. So they're going to show it tomorrow. :D
I think Kim will escape before an attempt. So we just get a teaser R :p :p :p
P'Anne is such a tease!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, you catch that scene- he was so looking forward to Kim's answer- until Kim said she wanted to work with someone younger. I think Kim likes a matured guy. Mark is so matured compared to James but James that cutie.... OMG. I can't close my mouth nor pull my lips together while watching him throughout tonight's show. He's so adorable!

Remember he apologizes Kim's fan.... even the presenter can't hold his laughter. haha
I think James is innocent and boyish while Mark is more of that "bad boy". Not necessarily more mature or less mature. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Kim will escape before an attempt. So we just get a teaser R :p :p :p
P'Anne is such a tease!
I hope we'll get to see an attempt. Not an r scene obviously, but an r attempt. There was one in the original and considering they were more conservative back then, why wouldn't they show it in this modern remake? Also, why would Kim's robe be half off if Pop didn't attempt to r her?

Last edited: