[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Are they testing my patience? Perhaps this type of dragging is to attract more local viewers?
Garh.....
ohh absolutely will not attract viewers it will make them change the channel immediately in this ep there is ton of useless scene
me right now :facepalm::facepalm::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it took them 4 whole ep to reveal the uncle's feeling and move the story that's a lot they should did it in ep 2

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
it took them 4 whole ep to reveal the uncle's feeling and move the story that's a lot they should did it in ep 2
Be patient; it's part of lakorn building. I think this version is a lot to the point than the older version.
Normally, Wed is a drag but we will have loads of lovely dovely on Thursday. My Korean logic! :p

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Now I understand why they need the whole episode to show Annusaniya what Wat is thinking and doing. :D

Rather than telling us what type of person Wat is; showing is more powerful! Hehe so logical arrangement. cuz Annusaniya will not believe what she hears about Wat but witnesses what Wat is doing will make her eventually fall for Wat. P'Anne, you're the best!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's just they are dragging it too much they could edit out a lot of scene espceially the one with the aunty trying to much nuth with guys and Mee scenes too just alooot i hope they will repay me later with ton and ton of sweet scene s without disturbing crazy som or else i will cry from disappointment :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
it's just they are dragging it too much they could edit out a lot of scene espceially the one with the aunty trying to much nuth with guys and Mee scenes too just alooot i hope they will repay me later with ton and ton of sweet scene s without disturbing crazy som or else i will cry from disappointment :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Remember lakorn needs more than 2 people to act. Giving them roles to do, letting them shine will attract more outstanding actors to accept P'Anne's lakorns.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
took the whole ep for this moment
and to make her see the good a great side of wat you can see she soften up to him now

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol I love all these comments! Waiting for subs though plus I felt like there was going to be a lot of Som from the moments urgggg I hate it.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace I lost the bet, and I think I'll go bankrupt. Has ha...

I think Pop did such an amazing job during attempt R scene. I can feel his emotion through out the whole scene. His facial expression, his voice, and his body language. I feel bad for him. He loves Noot so much. I believe his love for Noot is not less than Wat's love for Noot. If I was at the same situation as Noot, I'm not sure if I can deny his love for his niece. Maybe I will fell in love with him too... Has ha

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
It's 1 million views on youtube for the first ep. :clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

Netizens are speculating that Kim's pitch is perfect for a role of Annusaniya. I don't know what it means but I think it's something praiseworthy! :cheer::cheer: