[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh you make me tough cuz now I don't know whose team I should be with. One is FBI and one is CIA... Has ha
you can be in both team girl :p
I will call Peace a love detective! :p :p
ohhoooo that's big haha

Thanks Peace but I'm "she". :p Sorry just notice my profile refers me "he". :p :p
:eeek: glad you cleared it to me lady i was surprised too how a man can be so into the lakorns like that now it make senses :p

can anyone please sent me the live link? i forgot it.
here is the link
http://www.adintrend.com/hd/

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Continued: Wat went to Dior to meet up with Som as Som texted him the meeting place. Actually it was Wat's mom who used Som's phone to ask Wat to go to Dior so that he could meet up with Annusaniya who was trying out the dress as Chaya ask her do first before heading out to the party at night.
Annusaniya called Chaya and found out it was a wrong message she received from Chaya and she wondered who did that.

Annusaniya went to the party and her other aunt matched her up with a businessman. That man asked Annusaniya to try out all different wine. When Annusaniya prepared to leave the party since she didn't want to drink, Miranthee met Annusaniya and offered to help her drink wine. Miranthee, as a result, got drunk.

When Annusaniya helped Miranthee, Som arrived at the party and had a verbal conflict with Annusaniya. Then Chaya arrived and took the two ladies out.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
too much of som i start to get really annoyed , this only is making wat and Nuth more distant

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
The reason why Som loves Wat so much!
He empathizes her feelings about her father.

He doesn't leave her alone.

He cares but still a gentleman!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Wat ka, you owed this lady one table! :p :p :p
She is putting a good word about Wat to Annusaniya's father.

She defended for Wat upon rumors with Som when Annusaniya's father asked.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
When you are fated, you are fated! No other reason! :D :D :D
Wat met Annusaniya unexpectedly at the bookstore. Actually it was again our cupid welldoing. :p :p :p

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm disappointed in this half episode pleaasee enough of som i'm soo annoyed of her and wat right now , they are not moving in wat and nuth story hope they will catch up on the half of the rest of the episode