[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't read the spoiler until this day and i won't i will enjoy the lakorn without spoiler :p so @enzek please na put it under a spoiler tag :oops: :oops:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@enzek I'm done with my exam. Just had my last one today. My last two finals were art final so I didn't have to study for that :lol: Just had to write a thesis for my art final project that was planned two weeks ago of time so I finished that a while ago :D

@"peace" No you're no bother, making gifs and playing on Photoshop is actually my way of releasing stress :lol:

@Ame For you my friend. Hope you like it! And my username on tumblr is kimp05 not Pooh4ever. I'm Pooh4ever on here :lol: And I don't think I can do the dance scene between Chaya and Nuth. I don't know who thinks it's a good idea to add a blur border for that scene but no matter how I cropped the scene it just looks bad. I don't have many experience in video editing but the blur border is not necessary for that scene. It can still be seen as an imagination from Chaya even without the blur border, don't understand what the video editing team was thinking.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just a reminderr because someone sent me a message, when posting any details of the lakorn like upcoming scenes/summaries, or episodes that just aired please put it in spoiler tag. Please try to keep recently aired episodes in spoiler tag at least Until Friday (the day after the last episode aired).

Thanks!

As for the lakorn, at this point I just want to cut to when they at least know they are getting married lol. Sattawat becomes much more possessive once he knows he is going to marry Anussaniya lol. He even stalked her around to make sure his "fiance" wasn't doing bad things lol.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
As for the lakorn, at this point I just want to cut to when they at least know they are getting married lol. Sattawat becomes much more possessive once he knows he is going to marry Anussaniya lol. He even stalked her around to make sure his "fiance" wasn't doing bad things lol.
How do you know that Wat stalked Annusaniya around before getting married? Have you read it somewhere? can you plz give me a source?

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
It seems like this scene will be up tomorrow cuz I see Kim wearing the same dress in the preview. In my opinion, I believe it's a bachelor party held by Mirantee's stereo. hehe so excited now.... :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awww @Pooh4ever your gifs it just so beautiful i'm a fan here

and finally the torture will end it's tomorrow :aaaaa::aaaaa:

i really hope in the honeymoon som will not be near them i don't want my romance moment to be spoiled

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How do you know that Wat stalked Annusaniya around before getting married? Have you read it somewhere? can you plz give me a source?
Well from Samee Ngern Phon, I won't say the old version cause this is kinda a lakorn on its own lol, but in Samee Ngern Phon, after they know they will have to get married Sattawat basically shows up everywhere Anussaya is. If it is one thing that should be carried on to this lakorn it should be this lol. Mor Wat only had personality in Samee Ngern Phon when he was making sure no one was messing with Anussaya lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just a reminderr because someone sent me a message, when posting any details of the lakorn like upcoming scenes/summaries, or episodes that just aired please put it in spoiler tag. Please try to keep recently aired episodes in spoiler tag at least Until Friday (the day after the last episode aired).
Not to be a pest, but I'm just wondering why we have to put our comments in a spoiler tag? Is it a guideline on this forum? If not, isn't the whole point of having a lakorn thread discussing your thoughts on the episodes in detail? I understand if you're explaining things in an upcoming episode and some people might not want to read it because they don't want to be spoiled. But for discussions on an episode that already aired (whether it be on the day of or a few days later), I feel like there's no need to put it in a spoiler tag (we've never done this in the past before either). I mean, what else will there be to comment about besides what happened in each episode? This entire thread will be full of just spoiler tags then if we have to put our posts in spoiler tags (I'm exaggerating but it'll pretty much be like that lol). Plus, it'll be such a hassle opening spoiler after spoiler just to read someone's thoughts on an episode when that's the whole point of having the thread to begin with. Again, not trying to be a pest but I just don't see why it's necessary. If someone doesn't want to be spoiled, they could just wait until after they've finished watching the episode to come and read the comments on this thread. If it's a forum guideline then I guess. But again, we've never done this in the past. And by past I mean as long as I've been a member until now. I don't see it in other threads either.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Everything that we're mentioning are from the old lakorn. We're referring to the original with Joy and Pol because this is a remake.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Not to be a pest, but I'm just wondering why we have to put our comments in a spoiler tag? Is it a guideline on this forum? If not, isn't the whole point of having a lakorn thread discussing your thoughts on the episodes in detail? I understand if you're explaining things in an upcoming episode and some people might not want to read it because they don't want to be spoiled. But for discussions on an episode that already aired (whether it be on the day of or a few days later), I feel like there's no need to put it in a spoiler tag (we've never done this in the past before either). I mean, what else is there to comment about besides what happened in each episode anyways? All the posts will be in spoiler tags then lol. Again, not trying to be a pest but I just don't think it's necessary. If someone doesn't want to be spoiled, they could just wait until after they watch the episode to come and read the comments on this thread. But if it's a forum guideline then I guess.
I kind if agree with you for the episode that already aired.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My post was basically for anyone who chooses to post spoilers or upcoming episode summaries. Someone read something they thought might be spoiler worthy and sent a message. I am merely just reiterating so those who are worried about being spoiled can be assured that any spoilers or summaries will be in tags.

And I did mention that please wait at least til the day after the last episode airs before mentioning specific details or spoiler worthy moments from the lakorn without tags. This is to give those who didn't watch the episode yet throughout the day to catch up.

I'm just a messenger ya'll lol. Don't shoot me. I like to post my thoughts as they come as well.

How about we just give the people who didn't watch it that same day until 12 hours after the episode aired? I know it is kind of odd to have to post spoiler thoughts on our thoughts, but at the same time are we just suppose to tell people who didn't see the episode to not look at the thread?

enzek

sarNie Adult
ok sorry @"peace" . i'm gonna put it with under spoiler.

so @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai what you mean is the rule is we can post about the past episode without spoiler but for the eps not aired yet/full eps until the end we post it with spoiler. while the upcoming eps we post it tomorrow after the last ep of the week aired? means this lakorn will airs wednesday & thursday in a week so post about that wednesday & thursday eps in friday for that week? i hope my word is clear lol i'm kinda confused a bit.

@MomRamy sorry can you please put my word in your quote & your post in spoiler? since we discuss about the eps that not aired yet so it won't spoil other people who don't read the spoiler yet.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

so @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai what you mean is the rule is we can post about the past episode without spoiler but for the unaired eps/full eps until the end we post it with spoiler. while the upcoming eps we post it tomorrow after the last ep of the week aired? means this lakorn will airs wednesday & thursday in a week so post about that wednesday & thursday eps in friday for that week? i hope my word is clear lol i'm kinda confused a bit.

@MomRamy sorry can you please put my word in your quote & your post in spoiler? since we discuss about the unaired eps so it won't spoil other people who don't read the spoiler yet.
Sorry, I don't mean to be confusing. I'm on pain killers from having wisdom teeth pulled so kind of high hahaa. I guess to improvise to both sides maybe wait half the day after the episode has aired before posting stuff without spoiler tags? Thinking back on that it may be too long to wait til Friday. So maybe wait a few hours.

Another thing I can think of is. If you don't want to use spoiler tags, maybe post a warning

EXAMPLE:

Warning, my post may contain spoilers

Anussiya and Sattawat kissed today (yes this is an example, they did not kiss yet haha!)

Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding. If you have any suggestions or stuff, but don't want to post them here feel free to PM me or the other moderators.

Thanks ya'll.

enzek

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is remake from lakorn Samee Ngern Phon (2001) by Pol Tanthasatien &
Sirilak Pongchoke. you can read more info here https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Samee_Ngern_Phon_(2001)

you can watch the old version here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4ltM6VtSFcGkIwejkBL5OzaSSXBBW3WK

or here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL43dT7BOnZXlQPit0eo9HMCeAPmTuHzMB

but both videos are without subtitles.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

so @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai what you mean is the rule is we can post about the past episode without spoiler but for the eps not aired yet/full eps until the end we post it with spoiler. while the upcoming eps we post it tomorrow after the last ep of the week aired? means this lakorn will airs wednesday & thursday in a week so post about that wednesday & thursday eps in friday for that week? i hope my word is clear lol i'm kinda confused a bit.

@MomRamy sorry can you please put my word in your quote & your post in spoiler? since we discuss about the eps that not aired yet so it won't spoil other people who don't read the spoiler yet.
@enzek I'm sorry im using my phone to comment and I don't know how to put comment in spoiler. i think I would just delete it.

enzek

sarNie Adult
@enzek I'm sorry im using my phone to comment and I don't know how to put comment in spoiler. i think I would just delete it.
just put the word SPOILER in bracket at the front of the sentences and /SPOILER in the bracket at the end of the sentences. hope this help. but yeah you can delete it if you want.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
just put the word SPOILER in bracket at the front of the sentences and /SPOILER in the bracket at the end of the sentences. hope this help. but yeah you can delete it if you want.
It's work, thank you. I really hope Wat won't die.