[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
The

visually, the last one cuz I can see Kimja. :D But I was so touched when Mark shouted out the song from his mouth, hehe in my imagination I'm pairing him up with Kim, turning him into Wat for Kim. :p But audioly, Bie sings very well of the song. :D
omg there's more? ok i will put it in the list too then.

anyway i kinda hope Kim and James converse in English with each other for once in this lakorn hehe. they're fluent English speaker right?
the English words i hear they speak here so far are "blackmailed" in ep 1 and "take care" in ep 2. i'm gushing when i hear they said it lol
i remember watching Kim first time in lakorn Punyachon Kon Krua 2012 with Mark and feel so impress hearing Kim speak English there.

enzek

sarNie Adult
thanks for the gif @"peace" ! love it so much please keep it coming.

his stare omg omg!

unfortunately i don't know how to make gif. if not i'm gonna spam this thread huhu.

can you make gif when satawat take care of anusaniya at his room after her hand get scalded becoz of the hot coffee by somika?

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@enzek you are welcome i'm doing the gif with order of the parts and eps to make the wait less torturing each day i do a little gifs i can for you jump to that part :D but for me i wish @Pooh4ever can do it her gifs have a beautiful quality and soo good Pooh can we be eager and ask you gifs of that part pleaaasssseee :oops::oops::oops::icon12::icon12:

enzek

sarNie Adult
What's wrong with pursuing someone? Cuz she's a woman? I don't quite understand this man-woman thing. Now we're talking about gender bias in Asia. Men can pursue and go head over heel for women but women can't? I disagree with that ideology.
i disagree too. nothing wrong with woman pursuing a man for me. unless she crazily stalking him or forcing him although he strongly hate it or something. if i meet rare type of guy like satawat i'm gonna pursue him too:p

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
i disagree too. nothing wrong with woman pursuing a man for me. unless she crazily stalking him or forcing him although he strongly hate it or something. if i meet rare type of guy like satawat i'm gonna pursue him too:p
In this case, Wat has yet to show his extreme dislike to Som; even when he complained about Som's visit to the hospital, he asks her to come at his free time rather than saying like never come visit me again. hehe this friend zone of Thai guys is killing the field! :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm soo happpyy that kimja are doing a good promoting and they give the feeling for fans it's help to see them in photo like this :love::love2:

cr searchgroup

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What's wrong with pursuing someone? Cuz she's a woman? I don't quite understand this man-woman thing. Now we're talking about gender bias in Asia. Men can pursue and go head over heel for women but women can't? I disagree with that ideology.

I envy Som's personality- she is a strong, daring woman not afraid to say "I love you" to a man she loves, not looking down on anyone based on wealth, education, or any lacking grace. Annusaniya calls her "stupid" cuz she always acts without thinking whether Wat suits her or not. But I think it should be other way round. Annusaniya is blinded like her father said by arrogance and her uncle's manipulation. She is in fact a poor woman unknown what her heart wants, afraid to follow her heart, and keeping all her defense mechanism for her ridiculous act. So far, I see Som likable and applauseable!

I know later she'll go wild and that's another matter to deal with given her family background and loveless life since she's a child. But try wearing her shoes- she will be ditched by two men whom she loves just because of Annusaniya. Who won't get hurt? N also nobody's there for her when she wants to cry and tell someone that she's hurt and about to die. Imagine no one is there for you when you want to talk and open up about your pain. That's harsh! No wonder she turns into evil....
I actually have to agree. They make Som so lovely, i actually like her more than Nuth right now. I feel like Som is like Alin from SSH too. Feel so bad for her, especially when Wat's mom turn to Nuth too, it's like she's fighting the world alone. I don't get why Chaya can be so crazy over Nuth and even attempts to rape her but with Som, its wrong. :(

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I actually have to agree. They make Som so lovely, i actually like her more than Nuth right now. I feel like Som is like Alin from SSH too. Feel so bad for her, especially when Wat's mom turn to Nuth too, it's like she's fighting the world alone. I don't get why Chaya can be so crazy over Nuth and even attempts to rape her but with Som, its wrong. :(
"Love is color blind!" :(

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I actually kinda wishes Wat would side with Som too and like her or something. She's definitely more likeable than n'ek. I mean two guys paying attention to
Nuth, i'm bored and so over it. -.- if only they made Som really annoying and mean but they failed at that, I thought I would hate her because she got that one guy to drug Nuth but thats the only thing that made me mad. N'ek is so stuck up I don't even care about her when Som poured coffee on her lol. And if she doesn't like Chaya, why does she keep being so close to him and doing these weird things with him, things that you'd do to your lover. -.- but whatever i guess thats what made her aunt find James for her, I'll like her later when she stop being such a brat. I'm glad her dad knocked some senses to her.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I actually kinda wishes Wat would side with Som too and like her or something. She's definitely more likeable than n'ek. I mean two guys paying attention to
Nuth, i'm bored and so over it. -.- if only they made Som really annoying and mean but they failed at that, I thought I would hate her because she got that one guy to drug Nuth but thats the only thing that made me mad. N'ek is so stuck up I don't even care about her when Som poured coffee on her lol. And if she doesn't like Chaya, why does she keep being so close to him and doing these weird things with him, things that you'd do to your lover. -.- but whatever i guess thats what made her aunt find James for her, I'll like her later when she stop being such a brat. I'm glad her dad knocked some senses to her.
I think a dad who can teach his daughter what is right and wrong is a whole difference between Som and Annusaniya and the main reason why Som wanes her route to evil. Som does not have someone to teach or guide her. That's why I said Som is not prone to evilness but her surrounding shapes her for who she is. When Wat scolded Som with reasons, do you see her not being able to talk back but silent for a while recalling her action? That's why Som needs Wat so badly.

But I'm sorry I'm in defence of Nuth as well. She has a trust issue cuz of her aunts. So the only two people who won't backstab her as she believes are her uncle and dad. So she sticks to her uncle like glue becuz she is not sure if she will have any person like Chaya who is loyal and also there for her. Wat must crack this wall that Annusaniya builds. He has to show he cares for her without any condition. His love must be unconditional to reach Annusaniya's heart. He is slowly getting there. Do you see Annusaniya smiling a bit when Wat takes care of her burn? She is gradually recognizing Wat has no evilness in his heart. That's actually Wat's very first success knocking at Annusaniya's heart! :D

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think a dad who can teach his daughter what is right and wrong is a whole difference between Som and Annusaniya and the main reason why Som wanes her route to evil. Som does not have someone to teach or guide her. That's why I said Som is not prone to evilness but her surrounding shapes her for who she is. When Wat scolded Som with reasons, do you see her not being able to talk back but silent for a while recalling her action? That's why Som needs Wat so badly.

But I'm sorry I'm in defence of Nuth as well. She has a trust issue cuz of her aunts. So the only two people who won't backstab her as she believe are her uncle and dad. So she sticks to her uncle like glue becuz she is not sure if she will have any person like Chaya who is loyal and also there for her. Wat must crack this wall that Annusaniya builds. He has to show he cares for her without any condition. His love must be unconditional to reach Annusaniya's heart. He is slowly getting there. Do you see Annusaniya smiling a bit when Wat takes care of her burn? She is gradually recognizing Wat has no evilness in his heart. That's actually Wat's very first success knocking at Annusaniya's heart! :D
Yes I agree Som doesn't have someone to teach her like I said she is fightong the world alone. She doesn't know how to handle things yet, if Nuth's dad or Wat didn't put her on blast she would've kept messing with James' mom. I can't wait till she falls for Wat, I'm tired of her and her uncle.