[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't get enough ayyy i'm desperately waiting for the sub , SU SU sub team :cheer::cheer::cheer:

i have quite favorite scenes in this ep but i will wait for the sub to be able to do the gifs as i want
will share the silent great moments first, she is being hard to get and him he is like "i can handle you"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I actually really like the cheeks and forehead kisses in here surprisingly enough because slap and kiss are the best. But something about KimJa just makes me so happy, its so full of emotions and love, that I don't think i would die without force kisses.
i have to agree on this part that's the same way i feel , their kisses are soft and gentle in the mv yet soo emotional and beautiful make me go with their love romance it just give me the feels can't wait to watch their scenes :icon12::icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think James's fans, Ann's, Kim's... dailymotion has their channels too. I'm like wat.... so easy to find Kim's lakorns subbed. What a bright day for me! Thanks AnnTfan for sharing this. :D
Wow, thats nice then! Usually I only see one group subbing. You're welcome glad I saw it, Wat is so funny when Kim dropped her shoe.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, thats nice then! Usually I only see one group subbing. You're welcome glad I saw it, Wat is so funny when Kim dropped her shoe.
50K to deduct from his debt! :p He is truly a doctor, using psychology to make Annusaniya forget for a moment about her foot pain and tiredness. He truly cares but her words hurt him. I feel so bad for him when he plays guitar aggressively- the feeling of being looked down and misunderstood by a woman perhaps his very first crush! :(

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
50K to deduct from his debt! :p He is truly a doctor, using psychology to make Annusaniya forget for a moment about her foot pain and tiredness. He truly cares but her words hurt him. I feel so bad for him when he plays guitar aggressively- the feeling of being looked down and misunderstood by a woman perhaps his very first crush! :(
Sattawat is such a nice guy, although she is mean he still worried about her. :(
He is definitely the man of my dreams, a doctor, good looking, smart, baby face, beautiful heart, funny, and can play the guitar like what??? Haha

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
i seriously cant wait till Kim and James get married, start getting jealous of each other, worrying about each other, Kim being pregaent, & basically all the scene in that OST.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Sattawat is such a nice guy, although she is mean he still worried about her. :(
He is definitely the man of my dreams, a doctor, good looking, smart, baby face, beautiful heart, funny, and can play the guitar like what??? Haha
haha true! Wat is taking every bit of chance to get closer to Annusaniya. Whenever he gets off work, he sees her everywhere. He's got her number (what kinds of doctors call their patients' families directly?) , gave her his card (attempted to give her the card first time when he sees her alone sad at cafeteria.) , and told her to call him for anything (literally ANYTHING) when he always feels annoyed to pick up Soam's call. He is easy to get mad whenever he sees Annusaniya with Chaya and whenever he feels suffocated by Annusaniya's demur and belittlement! Which types of debtor try to get involved in their creditors' lives so much? hehe.... I see something fishy with Wat but believe he doesn't even know what all his action and thoughts mean! :coti::coti::coti:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

How many places is this lakorn being subbed by?
thank you for sharing :ARMS1: , the problem with youtube sub is that they disappear and get deleted by ch3 later so it's best to get subbed on facebook so people who want to watch it later can find the sub still exist

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for sharing :ARMS1: , the problem with youtube sub is that they disappear and get deleted by ch3 later so it's best to get subbed on facebook so people who want to watch it later can find the sub still exist
They have their other upload. I'll PM you the link. It's actually faster than Youtube upload. Already 2-7.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I see something fishy with Wat but believe he doesn't even know what all his action and thoughts mean!
i think he know what it's mean , and he feel he is attracted to her and he want to know her more, if he wasn't aware he wouldn't dream of her int the first ep , he know he feel something for her and it's hurt and make him so mad that he is her debtor and she is looking down on him , that's the beauty of this lakorn , both are hard but love will make them weak

i noticed something too now that understand what is being said
when somika asked him to through a bomb and follow nut and chaya he actually didn't refuse why , because i think he himself he want to see wht kind of relationship nuth and chaya have ,what nuth will say when somika attacj them , he accepted for his own benefit too haha

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really feel sad that i can' understand thai , it would be impossible for me to enjoy the drama 100% if they didn't sub it, i love the lines they are saying to each other it's build the feeling of keeping going against each other as woman with high self esteem and a man who refuse to be seeing as a low man

i can start my gifs now

she doesn't miss a chance to show him that in her eyes he is very low

he hated this line the most

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for sharing :ARMS1: , the problem with youtube sub is that they disappear and get deleted by ch3 later so it's best to get subbed on facebook so people who want to watch it later can find the sub still exist[/QUOT

is this already sub for full ep....haish this lakorn seriously makes me crazy..i'm at clinic now but keep thinking about this lakorn..keep reading and spazzing about this thread....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@doojhyo only part 9 still not subbed , and i don't blame you many of us are in the same ship , it's really good

i have to comment on this then tomorrow will continue do gif of it
i'm on part 5 and ommgg the moment she said "can you give him my kindey" Wat's eye felt in love even more at that moment , it made me feel "that's it she stole his heart with that line" , he love that side on her , and he wish if she can treat him gently with this side she have ayyyy

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Have anyone seen how Chaya turns into a puppy waiting for the master's judgement as if he makes the mistake when Annusaniya is so worried about her father in the emergency room? He is so scared that Annusaniya might hate him for what happened to her father. The way he looks at her throughout outside the emergency room is priceless! o_Oo_Oo_O

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is soooo goooood i can rewatch this ep over and over again
wat accept nuth as she is he saw the good side on her and the bad side on her yet he still want to get close to her, but nuth is wayyyy tooo high in her self esteem that she refuse to accept that she has interests in wat , she want to make him and herself that she will never see him as worthy man i can't wait to see how she will accept it finally what will make her confess and admit that her heart was taken but an ordinary man that she saw him as worthless, they are doing a great job in showing this aspects and making me enjoy every min of it

i will entertain myself by doing gifs for the rest of the week so the wait of next week eps will be less torturing i'm having a loooong list of favorite spazzing moment, and i can't wait for ep 3 today aaaaaaaaa just few hours to go :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: