[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
keep your heart strong man this just photos wait to see the vdo on action , i will be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd at wat i hope there is a reason that make sense why he is there i hope he is not tooooo dumb t when it's come to woman tricks thing i don't like dumb par'ek easily tricked
Doesn't look like he is like Nadech in RP or Ken in 365 Days. He must protect Annusaniya; he is her guardian angel- can't afford to lose one bit of his intellect when Annusaniya is surrounded by evils and demons!
I think Wat will soon realize his longing heart for Annusaniya. Now he is too busy taking care of his mother's business. Sacrificing his body and lip like this, :uptosomething::uptosomething::uptosomething:!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@andreanaing "Now he is too busy taking care of his mother's business. Sacrificing his body and lip like this"

let's wait and see how love will go with them, this is entertaining aaaaaaaaaa WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY
:aplastao:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Second Lead syndrome is the worst!! You know it won't happen and it sucks, I remember crying because Om Akapan and Anne didn't get to be together in SGPT. Anyways I can't wait to see r-attempt cause I want Kimja the most hah (sorry i'm selfish)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Guys, I've never watch the original version. Will Nut's dad die? I saw some scene in the preview that Nut wear all black clothes and cry.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Guys, I've never watch the original version. Will Nut's dad die? I saw some scene in the preview that Nut wear all black clothes and cry.
no i don't think so , i have no idea

This looks hot. LOL. If this starts looking any hotter, I will have to start on this.
yes it's gonna get hotter , get ready

yahoooooo it's tomorrow :ARMS1::aaaaa::aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
rating for ep 1 (5.1 ) it's consider decent for ep 1 so let's see if it will pick up for the rest of the eps

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Are we allow to add on to the un/sub/conscious list? I have one. The scene when Swat brought food to Nuth and him looking at her while she chow down the food. He unconsciously looked at her in adoration while smiling. I thought it was so cute. That's my favorite scene from episode 1.