[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
don't worry someone will post it when it come out be patient ;);)

2 days for ep2 my heart beat just thinking about it
bts cr to yayee who always provide fans with bunch of photos

You know with this Lakorn, I can't be patient has ha!!! I've been waiting for so long for this.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The chemistry is definitely there. It's so refreshing to finally see James in a modern day lakorn. I'm enjoying the fact that p'ek is stronger in this version. Although it's a remake, I like it that Anne changed it up a little. Kim always knock these sassy, strong role out of the park. Can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday to hurry and get here!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I am perhaps barking mad! I have been watching ep 1 again and again.
After screening the lakorn for a while, I just realized Wat was head over heel falling in love with Annusaniya consciously, subconsciously, and unconsciously.

Consciously:
He was thinking about how he saved Annusaniya at night.

Subconsciously:
He asked Soam to repeat how Chaya went wild when he found out Annusaniya was missing and forgot his girlfriend Soam. Basically Wat repeated, "So what you are saying is that your boyfriend Chaya cheated on you by following the woman named Annusaniya?" Soam was not clever enough how Wat caught up so easily with the name Annusaniya..... haha...

Unconsciously:
When Annusaniya called out Wat "Nai" "Nai", Wat answered and Annusaniya scolded him for answering her when she just addressed him "Nai" and asked him his name. Parallel to that scenario, when Soam called out Wat "Ai", Wat got mad and said, "My name is Wat not Ai or anything else." Hehe he just unconsciously corrects what Annusaniya scolds him for: not answering when someone calls him other names instead his name. :D :D :D

Mr. Nai, you are totally deeply madly in love with our Nuth. Do you know that?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Keep repeating the first ep, esp Ah Chaya- Nut. In the old version, I really hate Uncle Chaya but in this version I can't hate him but pity him in upcoming ep with his love for Nut. This uncle-niece relationship reminds me Ah Poon- Viwa which was happy ending. Hope Kim and Pop will have a lakorn as pra-nang.
OMG no lie, ever since Thursday I've been skimming through the first episode for Popberley scenes every day. I've probably rewatched their scenes about twenty or thirty times now. I can't wait until Wednesday. I'm glad that this airs twice a week, the wait isn't as torturous.

I didn't hate Chaya in the original, but I didn't find the actor who played him attractive. In this version, I can't help but ship Anusaya and Chaya together. I'm rooting for them more than James and Kim (but I also like James and Kim together too). Pop and Kim seriously need to reunite as leads! THAT CHEMISTRY.

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
OMG no lie, ever since Thursday I've been skimming through the first episode for Popberley scenes every day. I've probably rewatched their scenes about twenty or thirty times now. I can't wait until Wednesday. I'm glad that this airs twice a week, the wait isn't as torturous.

I didn't hate Chaya in the original, but I didn't find the actor who played him attractive. In this version, I can't help but ship Anusaya and Chaya together. I'm rooting for them more than James and Kim (but I also like James and Kim together too). Pop and Kim seriously need to reunite as leads! THAT CHEMISTRY.
Oh this second lead syndrome. What a brave fan you are though you know your ship is sinking! :p :p :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh this second lead syndrome. What a brave fan you are though you know your ship is sinking! :p :p :p
LOL it's not sinking yet! Not until the r attempt happens and Anusaya's perspective of Chaya changes. :p (I'm predicting the r attempt will probably happen in the third episode, so on Thursday. :D)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
somika will love wat crazily and blindly and selfishly

chay love nuth endlessly unconditionally deeply

but in the end love choose it's way to the right hearts

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
LOL it's not sinking yet! Not until the r attempt happens and Anusaya's perspective of Chaya changes. :p (I'm predicting the r attempt will probably happen in the third episode, so on Thursday. :D)
Yeah keep your hope up! Try to read their body expression and live in an illusion. At least until Thursday that R scene, you'll be happy. :campeon2::campeon2::campeon2:That was what I did when I had a second lead syndrome and shipped Kim Woo Bin with Park Shin Hye instead of with Lee Min Ho during Heir air time.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
somika will love wat crazily and blindly and selfishly

chay love nuth endlessly unconditionally deeply

but in the end love choose it's way to the right hearts

Ooch... my heart hurts whenever I see Soam and Wat about to kiss.... Why is Ann so cruelly giving away James's kisses so randomly apart Kim? :frown::frown::frown:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ooch... my heart hurts whenever I see Soam and Wat about to kiss.... Why is Ann so cruelly giving away James's kisses so randomly apart Kim? :frown::frown::frown:
keep your heart strong man this just photos wait to see the vdo on action , i will be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd at wat i hope there is a reason that make sense why he is there i hope he is not tooooo dumb t when it's come to woman tricks thing i don't like dumb par'ek easily tricked