[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I ship Kim with everyone in here. KimJa are cute with their sweet and bickering moments, but jealous and protective Pop is also so hot with Kim. I really hope Popberley will star in their own lakorn as leads soon. We can't be the only ones who see their chemistry. They need to pair up in a slap-kiss/heavy drama.

Wow! The preview looks intense. Kim looks fierce. Can't wait to see her in a vengeful role one day.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I guess I have to wait for ch3 official youtube channel to upload the episode. I'm so excited! I don't know how long I've been waiting for this. I've been trying really hard to stay away from this thread so I don't spoiled myself and now that it's finally airing I can finally come to this thread more often.

Oh does anyone know where I can get the HD version of this lakorn? I hate that ch3 only upload their lakorns in 360p. I need 720p or 1080p to watch this glory!
I saw kimmy-kimberly facebook has HD version- superb quality! Still waiting for the Eng sub. :(

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Do you guys see the hits on youtube for this lakorn? It is crazy for 11hrs. The highest 55K and the lowest 26K. I'm sure it's a skyrocketing rating for a Thai lakorn! :D :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And the drama begins!

KimJa seems so comfortable with each other. And we already got skinship hehehe OMG they were all over each other...Noot said she was hot. Shoot! I was hot hahaha

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi all... i am new here. I would like to know, where can i watch this lakorn with English sub..help me. I like Kim.
Hope whoever subbing this lakorn to upload it in kissasian.com :)

Thank you

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Look at that smile! ^^ They have so much chemistry together. For now, until Sattawat and Anusaya get married, I'm gonna ship Pop and Kim together. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: James and Kim are cute too but man, Popberley are effortlessly oozing with chemistry. They look compatible and their chemistry is so good. Plus, I've always loved how playful and comfortable Pop is with Kim. I wish we could've seen more of their offscreen interactions.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Still haven't watched the first episode but I can already tell I am going to like Kim with both men lol. Honestly it is such a shame that Pop has not been promoted to prime time p'ek. Like his acting is just as good as some of the other more recently promoted p'ek, and he is more handsome than some of the ones Channel3 is promoting as p'ek. I just don't get it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@MomRamy Pop looked scrawny and like a teen in the Khun Chai series with James and Mint. He didn't appeal to me in there. But here, he got bulkier and his hairstyle makes him look mature. I never thought I would adore any actor this much with Kim besides Nadech. It was so unexpected too, since I never paid attention to Pop until he was cast in here. And especially since he's a supporting actor, and I never thought I would adore a supporting actor with Kim to this extent. I'm seriously hoping they star in a lakorn of their own, a slap-kiss lakorn.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Look at that smile! ^^ They have so much chemistry together. For now, until Sattawat and Anusaya get married, I'm gonna ship Pop and Kim together. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: James and Kim are cute too but man, Popberley are effortlessly oozing with chemistry. They look compatible and their chemistry is so good. Plus, I've always loved how playful and comfortable Pop is with Kim. I wish we could've seen more of their offscreen interactions.

Absolutely agree with you!!! They look songood and pop looks so handsome when protecting Kim. His fighting scene also great! I'll have to add another favorite actor into my list.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Pop looked scrawny and like a kid in the Khun Chai series with James and Mint. But in here, he got bulkier and his hairstyle makes him look mature. I never thought I would ship anyone this much with Kim. I seriously hope they star in a lakorn of their own, a slap-kiss lakorn.
I couldn't agree more!!! He is so handsome in this Lakorn!

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
man, this lakorn is on fireee! i waited all day to see this.. & omg, i love the opening credits but pop is fine in here.. but i cant wait till Kim & James get married

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want them in a revenge/slap-kiss lakorn with a scene like this:
@4:16