[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
now I understand the beginning when James come to meet Anusaya at her work place. Anusaya was so upset with those photos uploaded on the internet so she didn't give him a warm welcome and appreciation as she had initially planned to.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this totaally was worth worth the wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my heart is beating soo fast , the
now I understand the beginning when James come to meet Anusaya at her work place. Anusaya was so upset with those photos uploaded on the internet so she didn't give him a warm welcome and appreciation as she had initially planned to.
thank you andrean do you understand thai ?
@Peace your link work so well!!!! Thank you so much!!! Oh my god, I'm in love with this Lakorn. It moves fast and not drag. Love Kimja so much!!!!!
totally absolutely agree

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't know how to do spoiler, so I'd better stay quiet than say anything!!! I don't know how much longer I can hold it. Has ha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know what to say i'm soo overwhelmet that i feel speechless , this really gooood flwaless space i hope they can keep this great work through the rest of the akorn witch i believe they will james and kim are just will make a new fanbase for them that's i'm sure of just like kimbarry ,

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Pop went to meet the female journalist for Anusaya. OMG I am so speechless about his love towards Anusaya. Whoever turns against his niece, it's his enemy. That's his birth duty. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i want to cry the torture of a whooollleee weeeekkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i need to calm down and yake a breath before i say any more word

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
hanging me there... gotta be a long week for next ep.
James come to meet Som but Anusaya and Pop are there too. Anusaya is so shocked to see James.... the end..