[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw kim in that program she said the word "erotic" too and james said it once in event , this must have really some strong love scene then haha sound pervert

cr thongentertainment

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Peace, as far as I know, Ch3 doesn't really allow erotic scenes. Are they changing their policy or is it because this is slap-kiss lakorn?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Peace, as far as I know, Ch3 doesn't really allow erotic scenes. Are they changing their policy or is it because this is slap-kiss lakorn?
well it's not "erotic" " erotic" you know but i think they mean somehow more daring than the usual love scene more skinship something along that lines , and i'm really looking forward what they exactly mean and how much the love scene will be strong anne did that with ploy and pope too i remember the bath scene but they cut it , so i hope they will not cut toooo much with kimja :p:aplastao: let's wait and see

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
what??? i'm so ready for this and now i have to wait for another week? very upset right now :bash:

ok2, just extra one week. i can wait. i have been patient for all this time, one extra week is not that hard :sisi3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my two favorite pix

AND THIS TOTALLY MY PLOT I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE JEALOUSY PLOT , i can't wait waaaaaaa :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Last edited: