[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
From what I read, PCKNMCPW will air on the 20th of April. But some members on pantip are saying that "Jao Ban Jao Ruen" will still be airing at that time. They're saying it's the 27th. Hmmm... wonder what the real date is?

P.S. I'm kind of hoping that PCKNMCPW will air on the 20th. It'll be a nice birthday gift from CH3. Haha!
I think Jao Ban Jao Ruen will finish next week. As far as I know it only has 13 eps(?) and if it is the case, then next week Wednesday's their last ep. PCKNMCPW then should be aired next week on April the 14th. No?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
sooooo looking forward to PCKNMCPW now that i'm going to be on a long school break :aplastao:
oh yeah :banana: (p/s- i love all these new emoticons :thumbup:)

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
I think Jao Ban Jao Ruen will finish next week. As far as I know it only has 13 eps(?) and if it is the case, then next week Wednesday's their last ep. PCKNMCPW then should be aired next week on April the 14th. No?
I hope this can be true ! Or at least the 20th for Destinys's birthday ! The sooner, the better !!! :jump: