[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I MISSED THEM SOO SOOOOO MUCH they look sooo cuttteeee why can't they share more often do we need to do a petition aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Step said:
:p yesterday's wish today came true  :wink:

what a coincidence hahahah :coverlaf: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
their pic make me excited and happy haha and they , they don't want to spoil us so they keep it quite well if you come to think about it like that it's better so we will get surprised more :ghehe: we are near anyway just a couple of months  :dance3:  :dance3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I want power team concert for this lakorn plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I want to see KimJa in that concert so much. I hope we get it 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
agree with that :yes: :yes: 

if kim wasn't an actress she probably will be a makeup artist :ghehe: she love doing that 
If she want to be a make-up artist.. I want to be her customer lol.. Hahaha.. Even though I know the gap of our country is far. But just imagine if she make-up my face.. I'll be over excited lol..

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are welcome :) happy that you are enjoying the updates here :kiss2:
Hana_pichy said:
BTW Thanks step for all the fastest update. Until sometime I didn't get to read from the page I stop lol. Good job my friend..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
If she want to be a make-up artist.. I want to be her customer lol.. Hahaha.. Even though I know the gap of our country is far. But just imagine if she make-up my face.. I'll be over excited lol..
that's why imagination exist to live the moment in it when it is impossible  :wink: :wink: 

Estiby6

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site but decided to go because I really like the work of Kimberly, I'm from Mexico, I am very anxious to see the drama, they know when the drama will premiere?  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
estiby said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site but decided to go because I really like the work of Kimberly, I'm from Mexico, I am very anxious to see the drama, they know when the drama will premiere?  :scratchhead2:
hello welcome in the world of thai drama and welcome to AF :welcome: we still don't know when this will air exactly but all what we know the filming will end within 2 months so probably just my guess the airing will be probably debut of March maybe 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
estiby said:
Hello. Here comes the big wave of Welcomes once again. We're really glad to welcome you into AF. Feel free to ask any question you want to know. Most of us here will try to help you out to our fullest. Yay more Kimberly fans!!! :)