[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Idk how many eps we have of this scene   :shrug: They are shooting there forever
that what i was thinking about it seems a whole episode will be there  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
If you notice in the bts Anusaya was walking towards him near the beach but he just looks at her angry and walks away and she follows him. So perhaps Anusaya decides not to leave until he forgives her or something.

very possible :yes: :yes: :yes: 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sweet_JJ said:
Well from what I remember is that Sattawat left the city to get rid of Somika for good. Maybe he thought he lost Anusaya for good since she doesn't believe in him and perhaps he decides to stay out of the city to because he was heartbroken. If you notice in the bts Anusaya was walking towards him near the beach but he just looks at her angry and walks away and she follows him. So perhaps Anusaya decides not to leave until he forgives her or something.

Hmmm, trying to recall the lakorn.. didn't Somika follow p'ek when he left the city too?  but then he gave her money and she left but got "R?" and robbed in the end?  grrr...  can't recall even though I should be able to... grrr..  I don't even recall if that is correct... yikes!

it looks like Anne is having fun with this crew.. she looks very happy with Pop too.  Can she bump him to p'ek status?  555, I would be so happy.  Pop & JMA looks very handsome in here :heart:  but oh JMA.. that beard has to go~~ 

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are right. Somika also follows him there. We got bts of it  :dance1:  :dance1:

I wiish Pop to be P'ek. He and Kim has good chemistry :coverlaf:
aikoden said:

Hmmm, trying to recall the lakorn.. didn't Somika follow p'ek when he left the city too?  but then he gave her money and she left but got "R?" and robbed in the end?  grrr...  can't recall even though I should be able to... grrr..  I don't even recall if that is correct... yikes!

it looks like Anne is having fun with this crew.. she looks very happy with Pop too.  Can she bump him to p'ek status?  555, I would be so happy.  Pop & JMA looks very handsome in here :heart:  but oh JMA.. that beard has to go~~ 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim's brother is also with her in jungle  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Whenever you ask for KimJa pic, they will post  :ghehe: ask everyday   :p
:loool: :loool: no i will ask every hour if that's how it work,
so give me more kimja pic people  hahahhhaha :rofl: