[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as much i believe kimja is hot together i don't think they can bring the rating high if the story line were not appealing the thai audience will not get interesting in it ,Samee Tee Tra story were heavy and crazy and jui ploy did a fabulous job in portraying their characters so overall all the side were completed a good sotryline a good production a good cast => success plus as Bie said it made it international since ploy is also have been know out of thailand she went in different event out of thailand so i'm not gonna put a high expectation in the feed back after ananda and kimberley perfection and they couldn't bring the rating due to the bad edit and the unappealing story (for me it's my favorite but i'm talking about thai audience opinion in general) i no more can be sure if the pair alone can bring the rating :p 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
If we compare the story line, Same Tetra is way better than this one from what I saw the old versions. At that time, I wasn't really in to this one. I watched it 'til the end cause I love Joy/Paul from what they did a great job in Samee, but felt disappointed in this one. I hate when the story showing the uncle loves his niece... :( .... However, I strongly hope this version, Ann will make it a hit by changing the story around....and I hope my two favorite Kim and James will do their parts well to attract the viewers.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Found it  :woot2:  :woot2: 7:17 
Idk if he talked about this lakorn. They showed James watching a play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU_15U14Ttw&feature=youtu.be#sthash.VRcKbmVw.dpuf

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
Samee Tee Tra was most popular from Thong entertainment. Its still winning awards. I hope pcknmcpw will break it lol
I'm sure they were.They have James in here.After Ka badin he was hot and famous.So maybe many audience will turn in for him.Plus so many spoiler they show to us before 2016 is coming and we all see how good the spoiler it is.And all is we just have to wait and see if the outcome is good or not.But I do do believe that Anne will not disappoint us...^_^ ^_^

Step

Mrs James Ma
That pic James kissing Kim's forehead is so romantic. They both look like a couple. Kim holding James' waist and both looking into each other's eyes is making me want to have a BF :bhehe:  :wink: LOL