[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
People will always criticize Anne for favoring Kim, and Kim for being Anne's favorite. Even if Anne doesn't cast Kim in her next project, if she casts Kim again in one or two years, people are still going to complain. Even 3-4 years from now, I can assure you that people are still going to complain. As long as Kim is in an Anne lakorn, people are always going to complain. It's obvious that those people have some beef with Kim, dislike her/her acting, and/or are jealous. Because if it had been their favorites or any other actress they're fond of or are neutral with, they wouldn't complain. In fact, they'd even support Anne and cheer her on (just like how we're cheering on Anne for promoting Kim because we're Kim's fans). If Matt, Mint, or Yaya had been in place of Kim in all three of her lakorns with Thong Entertainment (i.e. PCKK, ABO and PCKNMPCPW), their fans would not be complaining. Their fans wouldn't be accusing Anne of being "unprofessional" and being "unfair". They'd be giving reasons as to why it's "okay" for Anne to reuse their favorites. Which leads me to my next point: people will make all the excuses in the world when it comes to other producers favoring other actors and actresses, but when it comes to Anne favoring Kim, people will come up with all the reasons in the world to prove how Anne is being "unfair", "unprofessional" and "biased". Anne may be biased, but so is every other producer out there. If people are going to criticize Anne and Kim for being unfair, unprofessional and biased, the same should be said for all producers in the Thai entertainment industry. No excuses and no exceptions. Favoritism in the Thai ET happens everywhere and all the same.

Just like how people can find legitimate reasons as to why other producers favor other actors and actresses, I can also find legitimate reasons as to why Anne favors Kim. 1) Ch.3 may have a lot of actresses, but only few of them actually have star power (Kim is one of them). 2) Ch.3 may have a lot of pretty actresses, but only few of them actually have the acting chops to lead a lakorn (Kim is one of them). So there you go. Just two out of the many reasons why Anne continues to cast Kim in her lakorns. Those who want to hear it from Anne's mouth themselves about what she sees in Kim can go search for her interviews, because Anne has praised Kim plenty of times and more than I can remember. Heck, Anne has even compared Kim's passion for acting and Kim's style of acting to her own. That's a big compliment, coming from the princess of Thai entertainment. One doesn't have to agree with her, but one can't ignore the level of adoration Anne has for Kim. Anne sees so much potential in Kim, and that can't be denied.

Probably the most ironic and irritating thing about all of this to me is that the people complaining about Anne reusing Kim because she's Anne's favorite, are also fans of actors and actresses who are favored by other producers and directors. Hypocritical much??

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
People will always criticize Anne for favoring Kim, and Kim for being Anne's favorite. This will likely go on for years. Even if Anne doesn't cast Kim in her next project, if she casts Kim again in one or two years, people are still going to complain. Even 3-4 years from now, I can assure you that people are still going to complain. As long as Kim is in an Anne lakorn, people are always going to complain. It's obvious that those people have some beef with Kim, dislike her/her acting, and/or are jealous. Because if it had been their favorites or any other actress they're fond of or are neutral with, they wouldn't complain. And in fact, they'd even support Anne and cheer her on (just like how we're cheering on Anne for promoting Kim because we're Kim's fans). If Matt, Mint, or Yaya had been in place of Kim in all three of her lakorns with Thong Entertainment (i.e. PCKK, ABO and PCKNMPCPW), their fans would not be complaining. Their fans wouldn't be accusing Anne of being "unprofessional" and being "unfair". They'd be giving reasons as to why it's "okay" for Anne to reuse their favorites.

Which leads me to my next point: people will make all the excuses in the world when it comes to other producers favoring other actors and actresses, but when it comes to Anne favoring Kim, people will come up with all the reasons in the world to prove how Anne is being "unfair", "unprofessional" and "biased". Anne may be biased, but so is every other producer out there. If people are going to criticize Anne and Kim for being unfair, unprofessional and biased, the same should be said for other producers and actors/actresses doing the same. There are no excuses and no exceptions. Favoritism in the entertainment industry all works the same. Just like how people can find legitimate reasons as to why other producers favor other actors and actresses, I can also find legitimate reasons as to why Anne favors Kim. 1) Ch.3 may have a lot of actresses, but only few of them actually have star power (Kim is one of them). 2) Ch.3 may have a lot of pretty actresses, but only few of them actually have the acting chops to lead a lakorn (Kim is one of them). So there you go. Just two out of the many reasons why Anne continues to cast Kim in her lakorns. Those who want to hear it from Anne's mouth themselves about what she sees in Kim can go search for her interviews, because Anne has praised Kim plenty of times and more than I can remember. Heck, Anne has even compared Kim's passion for acting and Kim's style of acting to her own. That's a big compliment, coming from the princess of Thai entertainment. One doesn't have to agree with her, but one can't ignore the level of adoration Anne has for Kim. Anne really sees a lot of potential in Kim, and that can't be denied.

Probably the most ironic and irritating thing about all of this to me is that the people complaining about Anne reusing Kim because she's Anne's favorite, are also fans of actors and actresses who are favored by other producers and directors. Hypocritical much??
Now thats the answer u tell them...and no its not hypocritical its just the truth they don't like to hear....

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
khmaichick559 said:
Now thats the answer u tell them...and no its not hypocritical its just the truth they don't like to hear....
It's hypocritical because their favorites are also being reused by certain producers and directors, yet they don't complain about it. They always only complain about Kim being reused by Anne. And it's because they're happy for their favorites for being acknowledged and appreciated by producers and directors. They don't see it as a negative thing or a problem when their actor/actress is the favorite of a production. But when it's Anne favoring Kim and Kim being favored by Anne, it's all of a sudden considered "unfair", "unprofessional" and "too biased".

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I just found this picture. its talking about all producers' favorite actor/ actress and you can see almost every producer has his/her bias. Not just Kim so stop complaining this okay??? All of these people make me so tired to explain it. You cannot see Kim's potential do not mean the producer cannot see. If you want to doubt why does Ann always like to use Kim, please first explain for what reason actor/actress in this list is always used by the same producer. You don't like Kim at first so you think its no reason for Ann likes she. I feel sick for those people. Stop focus on Kim if you don't like her :thumbdown: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
let's just move on from this topic just have fun everyone in kimja thread if you like this cast it's okey if you don't it' okey too no big deal anne will work with several actor and actress eventually she is still considered a new producer and no matter how the producer is bias the final decision is always up to the ch3 elders and we all know that so i hope let's just continue updating and enjoy our moments here :p