[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
stephanie_t_3 said:

James: And the nang’ek is Kimberley. It’s a cute, romantic, and erotic (where everyone gets on to him) style lakorn. Hey! No, they said- it’s like a new style of lakorn. (And then there’s something else).
Thanks for the translation. I was going to but saw that you already did. It was so shocking that he'll consider it erotic. LOL. :) Naughty naughty.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for sharing this :dance1:  :dance1: I saw it when I refreshed and thought we saw already but no this is the new one.  OMG OMG how many BTS for this? I think Anne wants to purposely show this bit to viewers so that we know the chemistry between KimJa (you know some people say they dont have chemistry or whatever)  :woot:  :woot:  as you said James really touched her back, like a husband do to his wife and this is behind the scene  :secret:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
peace said:
guys where are you why no one posted this i can't find the vdo step can you found it , awww he touched her back 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11833525_1616476978626006_1365374968_n.mp4

btw jmaes looked so sweet how he kept looking at her while interviewed i felt fiin :blush:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim is raeng, fiesty, she is very difficult to handle and James is sweating  :pervie:  :woot:  :woot:     :woot: :drools:  :drools:  It was just a 52 secs vdo and it made me soooooooooo happy looking at KimJa :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you step :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  i'm soooooooooooo satisfied :drools: :drools: can't wait for this the skinship between them it just veryy goooood  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anne acting as Kim and that slap on his butt   :woot:  :woot:  :woot: James face at 0:29-0:30  and his red ears  :kiss: 2016 please come fast

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oyyyyyyyyyy how he get close to her and keep looking at her most of the interview  :blush: :blush: don't get me wrong i just love fin over kim and her parek off_screen :ghehe:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The chemistry is definitely there! I cannot wait to watch all the reang scenes between the two! Finally we get to see James in a modern day lakorn. And on top of that, it's a kiss/slap lakorn! My cup of tea!

Step

Mrs James Ma
If they shoot tomorrow, that will be the first shooting after this BTS. Cant wait to see their next scenes together  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OH I'm so excited and all hype up for just seeing this BTS clip lol! Loved KIMJA!!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
oommmmyyyyyy imagining kim in the place of anne :spicy: fangirling  :woot:  :woot:

cr aecrazyrock
What??..yeah imagining Kim is there ^_^ ^_^

P'Anne..What took you long time to sit there?~Kimmy
Just wait awhile.James is focusing now.~Anne
We'll do it once again off screen.~Jamesma

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
oommmmyyyyyy imagining kim in the place of anne :spicy: fangirling  :woot:  :woot:

cr aecrazyrock
What??..yeah imagining Kim is there ^_^ ^_^

P'Anne..What took you long time to sit there?~Kimmy
Just wait awhile.James is focusing now.~Anne
We'll do it once again off screen.~Jamesma
*blushing*~kimmy
:woot: :woot: