[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Crispaway

sarNie Egg
lovelybird said:
does James got anymore lakorn hes focusing on after filming this lakorn?
He has only been doing one lakorn at a time so far but he's rumoured in a lakorn with Margie called "Akom", anything can change though.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
wow...the bed scene makes me laugh a lot... :) :)

I also love the poster a lot. I see their chemistry..., hope Ann adds more flavors to the story to make viewers forget the old version..... :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Really?? This is the first r scene or at least attempted r scene I've seen between KimJa so far. :coverlaf: xD The rest have been Popberley and Jamcha. Compared to the original, I'd say this version seems to have less touchy and aggressive scenes between the pra'nangs so far. But I think there'll probably be more, probably even more than the original's, once James and Kim get married, which they already have. As far as I remember, the original had one willing scene (after the r scene), one attempted bed scene (Anusaya was going to shower but Sattawat wanted to do it, he didn't force her but he tried to seduce/persuade/pressure her), one slap-kiss scene (after Sattawat followed Anusaya and Chayakorn to the hotel), a lot of pra'ek kissing nang'ek on the cheek/forehead, a lot of pra'ek and nang'ek teasing, pushing and pulling, an attempted r scene, and a successful r scene. Knowing Anne, I think she'll add much more bed scenes and aggression in this version.

Maybe it's because you guys talked about it a lot that I assume that there's more r scene in here then it original has :lol2: Thanks for letting me know.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so it seems there is no filming until now maybe they will film at night 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think they are filming the supporting actors scenes in these two days unless we had something tonight i will wait

Step

Mrs James Ma
I logged in late today and thought there will be so many updates to see and was excited. But my bad, KimJa are not shooting. Hopefully they shoot at night atleast.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know a member already explained this but I still have my doubt on this pic lol. Is it really Eye and Pop or Pair Nicha and Pae Arak??  :scratchhead2: Guy looks like Pop but she looks like Pair Nicha 
Step said:
I have no idea who are they. It's too dark. Are they even related to this lakorn??  :scratchhead2:  :shrug:

cr yimmybangs

P.S. Peace will have answer for this. I'll wait

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I know a member already explained this but I still have my doubt on this pic lol. Is it really Eye and Pop or Pair Nicha and Pae Arak??  :scratchhead2: Guy looks like Pop but she looks like Pair Nicha 
i think they are pairnicha and paearak if you looked in the nose of the woman  in the pic you posted and this
http://iconosquare.com/p/1025861626398955181_310593508

you feel they are the same 

well we don't need to question anymore they are for sure pairnicha and paearak from pairnicha's ig 
http://iconosquare.com/p/1036984235481175878_3080580