[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:shock2: :shock2: this fan art put fire in me make me crazyyyy anussaya and sttawat the look in their eyes loooove the feeling , like they are head to head the two challenge each other 

kim: show me what you can do
james: don't underestimate me 

cr galaxy_jma

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim looking at James like that. If she was single I could think something else :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tomorrow is James birthday and lakorn shooting is thu-sun. But Anne celebrated his birthday today only though she can celebrate tmrw. That means may be James will be with his FC and no shooting for him  :scratchhead2:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
How to send a birthday wish to James? I really want to join sending him my wishes too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
peace said:
who is ready to scream  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

cr ohkritsada

That pic ^ there is so cute...i saw this pic on facebook and like it right away lol! Glad we are having little up of KimJa now hehehehe  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: . About P'Oh, I'm sure he didn't make James Ma cried...it just rumor. About P'Oh being hard on the teams than yes, that something i will believe because from most of the BTS i seen, he seem like he on them lol! I'm glad P'Oh is pushing the team, hope we get to see more update. 

Happy Birthday James Ma!!!! (In advance)   :hapbday:  :party: :bdaycake: