[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
 Chemistry between Thamberley is making me irritated lol cos they look like a couple. In BTS he is easy going with her. Like you said they are good friends even off screen. So I'm expecting Anne to give us some really great scenes between KimJa. Cos she spoiled us with Thamberley already and few days ago Somika and Sattawat were intimate too. 

Anonymous<3 said:
KimJa definitely seem to have chemistry too, but like you said, Anne and the rest aren't revealing much of their intimate scenes yet. Still, I ship Popberley just a tad bit more because like I said, Pop seems to be a bit more assertive towards Kim. They just have adorable interactions off screen and I feel like they're closer/more comfortable around each other.

peace said:

i do agree pop and kim have a loooot of chemistry but also kimja had chemistry but the problem they don't share much pic of them that what i complain about

step already answered thank you step 
Not more than you "peace" :p
peace said:

i'm thankful you answered it you know more than me in that area :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Kim did lose a lot of weight. She looks slimmer. I like her like that. She looked her best in Thara Himalaya. I also like Pop and Kim better. From pictures, they look so good together. Too bad I'm skipping, but who knows. I said I was going to skip both of James Ma lakorns but I've come to seen all his works since his debut. 
Yes! Popberley! They look so compatible. I didn't find Pop attractive in the Khun Chai series or any of his other works but in here, he's styled so good! He's seriously so dreamy in here. And I love Popberley's interactions off screen too, even if they're not that much. You should watch this clip. I find it adorable how Pop laughed at Kim when she said "oy oy". I think he finds her adorable. :coverlaf:
https://instagram.com/p/36ruLinavm/

Step

Mrs James Ma
Opposite attracts :coverlaf: Nadech is his idol and he ships NY. Hope he changes his type, else he will be single forever. He himself says his type is hard to find  :wink:
Anonymous<3 said:
That's why I still have hope for KimJa. I believe they have the chemistry, but since James is a shy guy, it just takes longer for him to get comfortable with someone. So I love that Pop is already comfortable with Kim. :) But still waiting for James to jump on board too. Hehe.

And I definitely agree. Since James' seems like such a gentleman and nice guy, I thought his type would be someone homely and adorable. Like Patricia, Yaya, Namtarn, etc. A girl with an innocent look and baby face. But you know what they say. The silent ones are always the ones who surprise you. Lol. Just like how some innocent girls like bad boys.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
 FACT  pop is playing the uncle :facepalm: every time i remember that i feel crazy  :wackonut:
Hahaha. I don't care though. Again, for me, when I like a couple enough, I could care less about their relationship as characters in a lakorn, drama, or movie. It's all fake in the end. If the actors have chemistry, they have chemistry...and I can't overlook that. So all I know is that I'm HYPED for Popberley's scenes. I'm especially superrrrrrrrrr excited for the attempted r scene (which I hope Anne keeps and makes even more spicy). :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
That's James in inside pic. idk what P'yayee said here

หลานข้าพเจ้าเอง ลูกเพื่อนสนิท น่ารักไหมครัช ป๋มว่า ป๋มจะโตขึ้นมาหล่อสู้กับพี่เจมส์มาฮะ ดูสายตา กะรอยยิ้มป๋มซะก่อน (ภาพเล็กคือ #jamesma ) #น้องคูเปอร์ (ขออภัยนะค้าเอารูปลูกเขามาลง ไม่ได้ขอพ่อแม่ก่อน5555 พอดีใส่ชุดป้าหยี ป้าหยีปลื้ม

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
 Chemistry between Thamberley is making me irritated lol cos they look like a couple. In BTS he is easy going with her. Like you said they are good friends even off screen. So I'm expecting Anne to give us some really great scenes between KimJa. Cos she spoiled us with Thamberley already and few days ago Somika and Sattawat were intimate too.
Haha. Yeah, Popberley and James-Namcha shouldn't have more chemistry than KimJa. I have faith in Anne. She'll do KimJa justice.  :thumbsup:

But yeah, Popberley do look like a couple, even though they're supposed to be uncle and niece. And Pop's not afraid to interact with Kim, so that makes it that much harder to not ship them. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
James was asked about Kim in his #Switch interview and he said since both of them are halfies, they easily get along and usually talk to each other in English on set. That's good enough for me lol.
That's great. Now if only Anne, Yayee or P'Noom would post their interactions! Lol. I want to hear them speak to each other in English too.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am having the biggest crush on James Ma at the moment! I am eager to see him in a modern day lakorn, and the icing on the cake is that he will star next to my fav Kim and it's a slap kiss drama! This old lady is so happy right here!!! Come on 2028!! Yep, I said 2028 cause it seems like they are shooting one scene a darn week! Omg...get to work people! j/k

Side note, I need to find some time and work on new banners of them in anticipation of this lakorn!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It is just me that this lakorn have no update of KimJa, our main couple but have plenty of update of the other couple....gosh i'm actually jealous of Namcha and James bed scene...i hope Ann spoil us with more of KamJa update....Lot and lot of sweet, hot scenes of KimJa please ANN!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Poor James. There's news that p'Oh Kritsada the director is so strict that he yelled at James and made him cry behind the set. James felt overwhelmed with pressure. I did remember James mentioning on Switch that when he first started filming for this, Anne faced palm herself because this is James' first modern lakorn so he's not used to the acting technique. Anne denies yelling at James, but she's unsure about p'Oh because his style is different. Even when he tells a joke he still looks serious and uses a mean tone. They finished filming 20%.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150701/208956.html

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
oh yes i remember reading this in ka badins forum poor james! ): but its gonna be worth it for his acting i guess

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh poor james he is having a hard time i think that's why we don't have much pic of kimja , james probably is feeling stressful all the time with such a director it will be a nightmare if i was in his place but i believe that is for his good and for his benefit to become a better actor this is his first modern lakorn so it's like a first lakorn and i think anne believe in him she was supportive of him during Ka Badin days she posted a lot of pic of him in her ig  ,  but i'm still hoping they will share more pic and clip about james and kim in the set :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww James I feel so bad for him. At the same time I don't think the director is being mean. He is experienced, gives importance to simple detail and he knows what he wants from his actors. This is James first modern lakorn and he is USED to act like old era. so just like how James is finding it difficult with P'Oh, I'm sure even P'Oh feels the same way with James cos he needs to learn the modern techniques, expressions, body language like a newbie. But he knows it's for his own good. This is a new experience for him, he is a quick learner, so I hope he will be ok by the time this lakorn is 70%-80% complete.