[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
After KB ended, this is the lakorn I will anticipate to watch it. I believe in James, in Kim, and of course of Ann!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yeesss omg kim looks stunning!!! i hope she keeps at that weight, shes lost alot already and i thought she looked great at that time!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Kim has a nice figure. Like I said many times before, anyone calling her fat is crazy haha. Now I'm even more excited for this since Ka Badin ended.
For real. Kim is actually super skinny. Even when she debuted in Thara Himalai, she was already slim. Kim truly just has big bones and anyone who denies that and calls her fat or thick is blind. There's nothing wrong with being thick, but Kim isn't thick. She's curvy and big boned. Before, she just had more meat on her than other actresses but even then, she wasn't thick. She was average. Since Kim has lost weight now, she's probably skinnier than many actresses. But still maintaining her curves.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she had a perfect body in my standard , even with full cloths her body line make her look soo sexy and HOT seriously i thought i was the only one had that impression :p BTW this is the first time i see her figure perfectly and she show it like that 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
pop and kim look very good, kim's body is perfect like that , and i'm wondering why are they training  :scratchhead2:  for witch scene they will need this training 
You changed your display name adsd! Aw I feel like adsd is gone now! Haha. Can I still call you adsd?

Anyways, sorry James, but I ship Kim so badly with Pop. I still ship KimJa, but every time I see a Popberley picture/video on IG, it makes me smile so big. I can't help it. To be honest, it's partially because I feel like Pop interacts with Kim more off screen. He's even following her on IG now, when he wasn't before (yes, I checked). Call me crazy, but from observing Pop's body language whenever he's around Kim (whether it's from the bts videos or from the clips posted by Yayee and P'Noom on IG), I believe Pop is attracted to and maybe even has a crush on Kim.

I don't think this about James by the way. I don't sense any romantic interest from him towards Kim. However, with Pop, I do. And if you ask me, I would rather James have an interest in Kim or at least be attracted to her in real life so that their chemistry would turn out better onscreen. But it just so happens that Pop appears to click better with Kim, and so now I've become a bigger fan of them. (Still a fan of KimJa though! Hopefully their chemistry onscreen is just as smoking as I'm expecting and hoping it to be!)

Adsd a few pages back you said that Kim isn't James' type. How do you know that?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
You changed your display name adsd! Aw I feel like adsd is gone now! Haha. Can I still call you adsd?

awww i'm not gone but i wanted to change it to peace coz i feel it's always what i want to feel and YESSSSS you can still call me adsd :wink: :wink: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
awww i'm not gone but i wanted to change it to peace coz i feel it's always what i want to feel and YESSSSS you can still call me adsd :wink: :wink:
Oh I see. Okay. I'll still call you adsd. :coverlaf:
By the way, I edited my reply. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I hope adsd doesn't mind if I answer  :p You can add it if you've more.
James type is Aum P (can you believe that lol). In a recent article, he said his type is still the same and it's hard to find :coverlaf:  In a show called #Switch, Yossie asked him who is closer to his type out of Mint, Matt and Kim. He said Matt. I'm a bit disappointed not cos he chose Matt but cos he is not interested in Kim.
Anonymous<3 said:
Adsd you said that Kim isn't James type. How do you know that?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
I hope adsd doesn't mind if I answer  :p In a recent article, James said his type is Aum P (can you believe that lol). In a show called #Switch, Yossie asked him who is closer to his type out f Mint, Matt and Kim. He said Matt. I'm a bit disappointed not cos he chose Matt but cos he is not interested in Kim.
Wow. I'm surprised he chose Aum P. as his ideal type. Since he also chose Matt, I'm guessing his type are the very sexy girls. Not that Kim isn't sexy, but I would say her body is sexy while her face is more pretty. Mint is pretty and more cute, but of course with the right outfits and makeup, she can be sexy too. Just like Yaya.

Matt and Aum P. both have that kind of sexy look overall though. I don't know how to explain it. Their bodies are sexy and their facial features are also sexy. Another example would be Sammie P. and Kwan Usamanee. More examples would be Ploy and Chompoo.

I don't mind that Kim isn't James' ideal type. That doesn't mean he can't be attracted to her at all. It just means that he's most attracted to girls like Aum P. and Matt. I think James is also attracted to Yaya and Mint, and they don't fit his ideal type physically, so it's possible that he could be attracted to Kim too. ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I don't think this about James by the way. I don't sense any romantic interest from him towards Kim at all. But with Pop, I do. And if you ask me, I would rather James have an interest in Kim or at least be attracted to her in real life so that their chemistry would come out better onscreen. But it just so happens that Pop appears to click better with Kim, and so now I've become a fan of them. Adsd you said that Kim isn't James type. How do you know that?

i do agree pop and kim have a loooot of chemistry but also kimja had chemistry but the problem they don't share much pic of them that what i complain about

step already answered thank you step 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
i do agree pop and kim have a loooot of chemistry but also kimja had chemistry but the problem they don't share much pic of them that what i complain about

step already answered thank you step 
KimJa definitely seem to have chemistry too, but like you said, Anne and the rest aren't revealing much of their intimate scenes yet. Still, I ship Popberley just a tad bit more because like I said, Pop seems to be a bit more assertive towards Kim. They just have adorable interactions off screen and I feel like they're closer/more comfortable around each other.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I hope adsd doesn't mind if I answer  :p You can add it if you've more.

i'm thankful you answered it you know more than me in that area :ghehe: and i think the difference with james is he doesn't prank her like her others parek he is a very nice guy and he is respectful with kim and this doesn't affect the result of their work coz in the pic it shows they had a high chemistry especially when they look to each other :heart: :heart: i really want more kimja pic 

Step

Mrs James Ma
They have filmed only 30% of the lakorn. We did not have much of KimJa. So I think he did not get enough time to spend with Kim to be attracted to her. But if he is likes/attracted to Mint then he can surely be attracted to Kim (no offence Mint fans) lol. But till now James has not said a word about Kim. In the same article, for the question how it is working with Kim, he spoke only about this drama. I think he needs more time to know her.
What shocked me was his type. Like seriously Aum P?? James is shy guy. I thought someone funny, cute or homely will be his type. Matt is ok cos she's funny and dorky (in a good way).
Well, we still have 70% of the shoot. So I'm waiting.
Anonymous<3 said:
Wow. I'm surprised he chose Aum P. as his ideal type. Since he also chose Matt, I'm guessing his type are the very sexy girls. Not that Kim isn't sexy, but I would say her body is sexy while her face is more pretty. Mint is pretty and more cute, but of course with the right outfits and makeup, she can be sexy too. Just like Yaya.

Matt and Aum P. both have that kind of sexy look overall though. I don't know how to explain it. Their bodies are sexy and their facial features are also sexy. Another example would be Sammie P. and Kwan Usamanee. More examples would be Ploy and Chompoo.

I don't mind that Kim isn't James' ideal type. That doesn't mean he can't be attracted to her at all. It just means that he's most attracted to girls like Aum P. and Matt. I think James is also attracted to Yaya and Mint, and they don't fit his ideal type physically, so it's possible that he could be attracted to Kim too. ^_^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kim did lose a lot of weight. She looks slimmer. I like her like that. She looked her best in Thara Himalaya. I also like Pop and Kim better. From pictures, they look so good together. Too bad I'm skipping, but who knows. I said I was going to skip both of James Ma lakorns but I've come to seen all his works since his debut. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
They have filmed only 30% of the lakorn. We did not have much of KimJa. So I think he did not get enough time to spend with Kim to be attracted to her. But if he is likes/attracted to Mint then he can surely be attracted to Kim (no offence Mint fans) lol. But till now James has not said a word about Kim. In the same article, for the question how it is working with Kim, he spoke only about this drama. I think he needs more time to know her.
What shocked me was his type. Like seriously Aum P?? James is shy guy. I thought someone funny, cute or homely will be his type. Matt is ok cos she's funny and dorky (in a good way).
Well, we still have 70% of the shoot. So I'm waiting.
That's why I still have hope for KimJa. I believe they have the chemistry, but since James is a shy guy, it just takes longer for him to get comfortable with someone. So I love that Pop is already comfortable with Kim. :) But still waiting for James to jump on board too. Hehe.

And I definitely agree. Since James' seems like such a gentleman and a nice guy, I thought his type would be someone homely and adorable. Like Patricia, Yaya, Namtarn, Yam, etc. A girl with an innocent look and a baby face. But you know what they say...the silent/shy ones are always the ones who surprise you. Lol. Just like how some innocent girls are most attracted to bad boys.