[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Idk know if she was on sets cos she had posted a pic of Kim with the brand candycreme. Idk if she's a part of this lakorn. If she's it will be nice for me
I wouldn't be surprised if she's in here. She was also in ABO. If Angie was able to take a photo of Kim, she had to have been on the set. Which means she's most likely in here. :D Unless candycreme is her clothing/jewelry(?) brand and she's just styling the actors and actresses.

Step

Mrs James Ma
The brand sells snacks. I think it's owned by Angie
Anonymous<3 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if she's in here. She was also in ABO. If Angie was able to take a photo of Kim, she had to have been on the set. Which means she's most likely in here. :D Unless candycreme is her clothing/jewelry(?) brand and she's just styling the actors and actresses.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waiting patiently for our intimate intense kimja moment aaaaa i can perfectly picture it in my mind with james hugging her tightly and doesn't want to let her go and she try desperately to free herself from him :ghehe: huuhuuu 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol look at the director. How long to wait for the teaser. This is getting more interesting. From the time I saw James and Namcha like that, I'm thinking how scenes between KimJa will be. Better give us good intimate scene between KimJa.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
waiting patiently for our intimate intense kimja moment aaaaa i can perfectly picture it in my mind with james hugging her tightly and doesn't want to let her go and she try desperately to free herself from him :ghehe: huuhuuu 
Your imagination is wilder than mine adsd! Share more of it! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne is making Sattawat in this version more interesting. He rides a motorcycle AND he plays the guitar. Somika is also more interesting than the last version because she pole dances. What about Anusaya? The nang'ek of this lakorn? I hope Anne adds something interesting to Kim's character too. I hope she's not just a businesswoman and workaholic, because that won't make her any different from the original Anusaya. Since Anne made Sattawat and even the nang'rai, Somika, more interesting, she should also change something about Anusaya to make her more interesting.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
I really do hope Ann keeps this scene in her version hehehe

http://youtu.be/aGNSWSNTCLs
YES! And make it super hot! Kim in a towel and James shirtless! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: