[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought Krabi island. Its a beautiful place for honeymoon. I'm happy to see my KimJa pics tmrw  :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I AM SUPER HAPPY TO SEE THEM. THIS WEEK WILL BE SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Where is Kim? Honeymoon w/o her? :scratchhead2:  Or she will join them later?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yyyyyyyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait i'm so readyy for many pics :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
YES! More filming mean more updates for us silly+desperate fans lol! ------> :dance1:  :dance1:  

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Not liking Namcha's outfit. But love her shoes lol

It seen like forever since i drop by and leave a comment! 
:nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  Look at namcha, looking bad huh! To me the outfit is too much!  :sweat:  :sweat:

WOW am i glad to see the young Kim character...Namcha will be like those bad girl at school while Kim will be a good girl...

Step said:

I seriously think this one is more better looking than the one up there ^. Namcha character seem like a fashionable woman  :ghehe:  :ghehe: . 

Step said:
I'm kind off late but WOW am i glad to see EYE in here  :thumbup:  :thumbup: . I really like her and she with Kim is just prefect for me. But who is she going to end up with...i was reading comment and some mention that she like Pop character which is the uncle?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: It is true? One question, will the uncle a d!ck  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  because i do not want Eye character to be heartbroken.

Gosh a lot of reading lol!  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fun time in the set 

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :heart: where's teh straight hair is her character gonna have new look or something