[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thank the lord they are back at work! Let's hope Thailand doesn't celebrate Memorial day weekend for them to take another break.

James is so handsome!

And I love the KimAnne duo. I love how they are always supportive of one another. Both hard at work but still poke fun at each other. Good sisterly love between the two.

Step

Mrs James Ma
The next holiday is on June 1 which is Mnday. So no problem :)
Kayla said:
Thank the lord they are back at work! Let's hope Thailand doesn't celebrate Memorial day weekend for them to take another break.

James is so handsome!

And I love the KimAnne duo. I love how they are always supportive of one another. Both hard at work but still poke fun at each other. Good sisterly love between the two.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes, filming days....lol i have waited for a long week and there better be lots of update lol!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what brand of camera Kim is using??? I kinda want it.

That pic of Kim and James is adorable I think it's time to change sig  :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:

Thanks! You're so quick :lol:

And sorry to all my Kimmy's fan friends for not being active lately. Reality/adulthood has gotten into me. I hate being an adult :lol:
no problem glad to help :p 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
hey hey btw anyone else notice where they were filming yesterday  :pervie:  take a good look and you will know , the wedding must be close to be filming :ghehe:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11243370_641992725902250_1341347621_n.mp4
I couldn't tell where they were filming. :scratchhead2: :shrug: But either way, if your speculation is correct, does that mean that Thamberley have already shot the attempted r scene?! :nailbiter: :pervie: :coverlaf: Honestly, it's one of my most anticipated scenes in here.  :loool: :yahoo: :dude: Pop and Kim are just too hot together!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: I hope Anne kept that scene in here. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Sweet_JJ said:
Oh my I just came across this, didn't know Namcha is a singer, her and James' voice would go so well together!

REALLY?! Haha I would've thought that you knew. Lol! Her voice is good but it doesn't interest me...She always sings the OST for her lakorn if I remember correctlY. She sung the one where she costarred with Aum, Ploy, and Rita. Perhaps she might wow me in this lakorn.