[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:
I wonder why they're filming at a mall? Are they going shopping? :bhehe:
In my opinion, Kim may be using James to do errands with her. Perhaps to pay his debts.
They are probably not married yet because from yesterday's pic James seems a bit annoyed carrying all bags

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11189329_789573377804987_259267639_n.jpg

It's just my wild thoughts on it. I didn't watch th first version so the storyline might be different ^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

i lost my mind these pic made my ddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they suppper duupppperrrr cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee

love how they wlaked and she was resting her hands over his shoulder aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  now i know their intimate scene will be :kiss3:  hooooott coz they look so comfortable with each other 

i want to post it again keep staring at it 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
OMG so sad! :-( But it woud be great if they are paired for this event. I doubt that it woud be the case cause it's a sport event

Step

Mrs James Ma
o
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggoooooooooodddddddddddd
Am I dreaming?????? They're sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee.
Oh my darlings made me sooooooooooo haaaaapppppppyyyyy
:woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

Sweet_JJ said:
AAAHHH KIMJA at the Ch3 Rehearsal! Look at them! :D

I was so anticipating a pic of them today, was not expecting them to be this close already!  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :baby:

Sweet_JJ said:
I like that Yaya is with them. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Why would Mark be around Ka Badin's set though? I think most of them only mingle during events and channel's parties unless they are friends from the same group.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i'm question right now is , will there be filming sunday or we will have to wait until the next thursday since sunday they will be probably exhausted from the event  of tomorrow  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
If I have to wait another week I'm going to cry....
well if they filmed in sunday they will have dead eyes , they stayed today until late to finish the rehearsal and i suppose they have to wake up early and go to prepare for a loong loong day tomorrow so i pity them :ghehe: :ghehe: 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree with you girls. :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  Mark needs to stop photobombing every KimJa's pics.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
No no that's not enough he needs to stop popping up on the set to "support" Kim. How can we enjoy the BTS if Mark always appears ?! :yuck:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:
As poobae91 said few days ago : he really needs to go home!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Anyway Congratulations for our 100, 000 views!!!  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
@jana There's no way that he will ruin James's fiiming!!! :rant: :annoyed:  :annoyed:
At that time, was he Mint's "close friend" or what ? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:

Mark and Mint were close back then. 
Hmm... I see. Sad they're nothing now! I'm really curious to know what happened between the two of them to quarrel like that! :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin: