[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i sens they post that coz tomorrow there will be filming  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: *just hoping whispers* :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I can't wait till they start filming KimJa living together :pervie:  right now they're filming the hospital scenes, and I wanna see KimJa on a motorcycle together! :bhehe:
ohoooo for that we still have long wait to do :faint: :lolyup: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. That's exactly what I thought too! It's the exact same outfit and the same straight hair, except her hair was parted to the side for the event and it's split down the middle for this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Where are my KimJa Gals? XD
i'm here with wild smile in my face :D :D :D my kimja are shining together wuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

powerful loook   B)  B)

i just loving seeing these two ladies together  :heart:  like true sisters always

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Lemme just squeeze under his arms and push myself against the wall and imagine he's staring at me. Hahaha but his eyes are directed above and im definitely not that tall. *sigh* he's so handsome.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why they are always so stingy to give us a pic of kimja together :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :wacko:  i want  a photo of KIMJA together noooowww this is a torture  :sleep:  

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i'm here with wild smile in my face :D :D :D my kimja are shining together wuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

powerful loook   B)  B)

i just loving seeing these two ladies together  :heart:  like true sisters always

Kim look stunning and beautiful !!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think I will be old and grey and dead by the time this lakorn air due to all the interruptions (not that I mind at times because I love seeing the quality time MK is spending together).

James and Kim chemistry looks awesome. Not surprised though cause Kim seems to have it with almost all of her costars.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I wonder why they're filming at a mall? Are they going shopping? :bhehe:
for the wedding haha  :pervie:  :pervie: or maybe they are already married in that scene