[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol no worries James is being a lot more hot headed and angry here than the p'ek in the previous version lol. Just look at him barging into Kim's office with that look in his eyes lol. 
Exactly!  I am loving the new Dr. Sattawat already!  The old one couldn't keep his hands off Nook.  I hope the new one is like that and much more!  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahaha the part when he's like 

"You're driving me insane." 
Her: it's your business, I'm not going insane with you
Him: Oh, or are you going insane with someone else like Chakree or your uncle? Or is the house not romantic enough for you, it has to be a motel :lol: Lakorns back then so much clear sexual suggestions rofl

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:

both looks stubborn and not easy , FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRREEE in their eyes seeing this pwer in the eyes expression make me go crazy excited  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

LOL i can see the lighting in there eyes  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lolll the scene I wonder if they'll keep in there starts at 1:20, I wonder how this scene would play out with James and Kim :lol:

Click Me!

from the title to the fitting until now it look anne changed manything so it's hard to predict for me if she will keep the story line as it was with the old version but for sure i think they will give us this kind of scene just imagining it oooooooooooo  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
They only filmed for 2 days and there is BTS already.  Love it. :dance1: .
totally cooooollll , i didn't expected that too, it's good they are having interest in the filming of pcknmcpw means they will have good promotion :thumbsup: i hope they keep us with these vdo through out the whole filming process  :dance2:  :dance2:

BTW i think they are filming today 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
totally cooooollll , i didn't expected that too, it's good they are having interest in the filming of pcknmcpw means they will have good promotion :thumbsup: i hope they keep us with these vdo through out the whole filming process  :dance2:  :dance2:

BTW i think they are filming today 

I was just passing by before going to bed. My sleep will be full of sweet dreams thank to your news, adsd. I except a rain of pics and vdo tomorrow ! :dance1:  :dance1:
Anne's policy seems to have changed since the filiming began. I'm fine with that :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:

I was just passing by before going to bed. My sleep will be full of sweet dreams thank to your news, adsd. I except a rain of pics and vdo tomorrow ! :dance1:  :dance1:
Anne's policy seems to have changed since the filiming began. I'm fine with that :cheer:

aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you can slap me , coz i made you misunderstand due to my bad english, what i meant "i think they maybe filmed today " but since it's from thongentertainment ig the pic could be old an they just post in today, i'm soo soorryyy to  break your excitement :blush: :blush:  :hide:  :hide:   , kimmy still didn't come back from her vacation and anne too , so i think  we have to wait until friday to see if they will film 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
The old one couldn't keep his hands off Nook. 
Agreed about the old one. But there should be a limit, the new one can't come off too perverted hehe, which can be a complete turn off for me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lolll the scene I wonder if they'll keep in there starts at 1:20, I wonder how this scene would play out with James and Kim :lol:

Click Me!
Ohhh... the jazz music in that scene haha.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you can slap me , coz i made you misunderstand due to my bad english, what i meant "i think they maybe filmed today " but since it's from thongentertainment ig the pic could be old an they just post in today, i'm soo soorryyy to  break your excitement :blush: :blush:  :hide:  :hide:   , kimmy still didn't come back from her vacation and anne too , so i think  we have to wait until friday to see if they will film
It's fine, mistakes happen . English is not my maternal tongue too ;-)
Thursday and Friday are nearby, I can wait :)