[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sweet_jj you made my DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I DIDNT DREAMED WE CAN HAVE A BTS VDO THIS FAST AND OOOOOOOOOO  MYYYYYYYYYYYYY FINAALLLYYYYYYYY THEY ARE LOOKING TO EACH OTHER WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW KIMJA CHEMISTRY IS RIGHT THERE, THIS LOOK SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: the wait will be a pain 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Irregular heart beat coming through. Mor ka mor!! Choi chun na. Ouii @jana visting the dr anytime soon? Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Seems like Pra'ek is not as weak as the old version. I'm glad to see the change. :wink:

both looks stubborn and not easy , FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRREEE in their eyes seeing this pwer in the eyes expression make me go crazy excited  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

both looks stubborn and not easy , FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRREEE in their eyes seeing this pwer in the eyes expression make me go crazy excited  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
I can see the sparkle...yeah I'm getting excited.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

I just visited Dr right now after I got a heart attack from the BTS lol. 

I know right?! I'm soo happy they made the p'ek more stubborn and stronger! :D

Here the the BTS on YouTube

https://youtu.be/S4E-FacgggQ?t=55

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu , i was waiting someone to post the vdo so i can do a gif of this exact moment  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu , i was waiting someone to post the vdo so i can do a gif of this exact moment  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:
OMGGGGGGG OUR NANG'EK AND PRA'EK USING THEIR EYES TO FIGHT :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
OMGGGGGGG OUR NANG'EK AND PRA'EK USING THEIR EYES TO FIGHT :drools:
you chose the right words "fight with their eyes"   :pervie:  :pervie:

i liked this moment too 

and in this one i think is like pop is over protective of her and seems jealous from james wwwaaaaaaaaaaa i love jealousy scene  :numchuck:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:
I love this pic, it's so sweet. <3

Love this pic too. With his hands crossed in his back, James looks like a young boy listening to his teacher. Cute!

adsd18/2 said:

I didn't watch the original version so I don't how much the p'ek was weak. James is anything but weak in this scene! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Looking at how they're bickering, it seems that good stuffs are in sight! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HI GIRLS! Just wondering, anyone know when this lakorn will be airing? I'm quite interested and excited because I watched the old version with Pol and Joy and it was one of my favorite lakorn! Can't wait for this one to air too!!! Please let me know if anyone knows when it will air! Thanks a bunch!!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
In the previous version, the p'ek wasn't hot headed or stubborn like James is acting in here. In the previous version, anything Anusaya said he wouldn't really defend himself or talk back, as you can see from the BTS, his character is more stubborn, hot headed, and stands up for himself, he's not gonna quietly accept Anusaya looking down at him. I can't wait! :D
The new version looks good. I remember when I was little I didn't like the lakorn. Pra'ek was weak. Recently, I just went back and rewatched some scenes here and there from the lakorn, but I don't remember all the scenes that the pranang had together. What I did like was pra'ek liking and being jealous over na'ek haha, sort of refreshing my memory.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Noo JMa gotta play those roles that require physical strength and enables him to show anger. My type of p'ek.
@MissSunny perhaps next year. Too many lakorns piled up for this year

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
JAMES IS SUCH A MAN! I can see that his character in this new version is WAY DIFFERENT from the old version. I still liked Pol's portrayal of the character Doctor Satawat from the old version, but I am soooooooooo looking forward to seeing how James will portray the character. He is so handsome! I honestly cannot picture anyone more perfect to play the part than James!!! He is going to be great!!! Also, I'm not a fan of Kim, but I have to admit that I think she fits perfectly with the role of Anusaya!!! They make a great pair!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! NOW I'M GETTING SO EXCITED FOR THIS LAKORN TO AIR!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THEY WILL GO ABOUT MAKING THIS REMAKE AND HOW THEY WILL CHANGE OR KEEP SOME OF THE STORYLINE FROM THE OLD VERSION!!!!