[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree @ceda_lee. I especially like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHeDiFTSIZU&spfreload=10

It has a subtle sexiness to it from the sax instrumental, and at the same time, it's very romantic. I just want something similar in this version, doesn't exactly have to be a modern rendition of the song.  :coverlaf: Any romantic ballad with a saxophone instrumental will do for me. :drools: :rockon: :bopping:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Type of songs that I'd like in this version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBpLKK4bVM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbTwVtgC6c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQM9_Y3jY0w&spfreload=10

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I agree @ceda_lee. I especially like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHeDiFTSIZU&spfreload=10

It has a subtle sexiness to it from the sax instrumental, and at the same time, it's very romantic. I just want something similar in this version, doesn't exactly have to be a modern rendition of the song.  :coverlaf: Any romantic ballad with a saxophone instrumental will do for me. :drools: :rockon: :bopping:
Yes.  I love love loooooove the sound of a saxophone.  So seductive & sets the mood.  Like, it makes you want to just lay in someone's embrace.  Thanks for the song.  I was just looking for it when I mention the need for song remakes.  

And...OMG!  I love the OST from Kularb ??? (don't remember the whole title) with Yaya, Rome & Ploy.  

sarNie Adult
Oh my god. James Ma in a Doctor's Coat. I am in love. Ronapee is so gone. it's amazing how he could look good as a soldier and look equally good as a clean dapper doctor (with the naughty eyes in some of the pics.  :bhehe: ) I am excited for this one. I think James Ma would just shock us senseless. 

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Erm just a quick gathering of opinions of fellow fans, due to the name of the Lakorn ' ordinary man' & the fact that James has had more solo pics of his fitting released than kim am I wrong is maybe assuming that this Lakorn focus might be more on James character than Kim's?
Just taking in context ARO where the title had Ab Ruks name in it thus that character was the mover and shaker of that Lakorn..could it be the same for Ordinary Man??

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pueng_B said:
Erm just a quick gathering of opinions of fellow fans, due to the name of the Lakorn ' ordinary man' & the fact that James has had more solo pics of his fitting released than kim am I wrong is maybe assuming that this Lakorn focus might be more on James character than Kim's?
Just taking in context ARO where the title had Ab Ruks name in it thus that character was the mover and shaker of that Lakorn..could it be the same for Ordinary Man??
Well, the title for the original version was "The Bought Husband". So even then, it still referred to the male lead, however the lakorn itself actually placed equal importance on both the male AND the female lead. So I think it's going to be the same in this remake. :yes:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Wouldn't it have been nice if Pop T. was given the lead role in here? Him and Kim look very good together...  
There were actually a few people who liked Joy better with Num (the actor who played the uncle) in the original version. Did you watch the original? And did you not like Pol? Because James resembles him a lot. Lol.

If it makes you feel any better, Pop might be playing the uncle (although I still think he'll be playing the brother). If he's playing the uncle though, he'll have a love interest in Kim at first. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Wouldn't it have been nice if Pop T. was given the lead role in here? Him and Kim look very good together...  

phatman you are the last person i expected  to see him in this thread i was surprised when i saw your comment   :p :ghehe:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
phatman said:

Is that good or bad? HAHA.
Woman!! mai dee na. The babe, JMa, is in here. Although I wouldnt mind seeing Kim and Pop pair up in the future just as long as JMa is not also in the lakorn. Gotta love them separately ya know. And just so you know Im sarcastically speaking. Didnt intend to make any of my comments appear harsh. Na @phatman joob joob na.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Kim is going to be at the Ch.3 concert too. A person on IG who took pictures with Mark also took pictures with Kim and posted it on IG today. It was at the dance studio too, and Kim was dressed in sweats. Let's see who Kim pairs up with. James or Mark. :pervie: :bhehe:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
I think Kim is going to be at the Ch.3 concert too. A person on IG who took pictures with Mark also took pictures with Kim and posted it on IG today. It was at the dance studio too, and Kim was dressed in sweats. Let's see who Kim pairs up with. James or Mark. :pervie: :bhehe:
I can be sure it's Mark cause that person practiced with Mark and tags his name on Kim's pic. Plus CH3 is all for koojin. NY has their performance too.
Look like Mark practice with JMS so i hope they can perform together, or include Kim as love triangle. Am i asking too much? LOL