[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I totally forgot about that adsd! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Yes! It does! I'm so excited from these fitting pictures now!!!!!! Still hope to see better hair and makeup on Kim though.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pop is 5-6 years older than Kim, which is about the same as Anusaniya's uncle. I have a feeling he's going to be the uncle. Nang'k brother is non-existent in the previous version. Uncle is not the bad guy. He started Pra'k Nang'k relationship. Otherwise, chance of them meeting is zero. He should have some cute scene with Kim in the beginning. Anne will probably change it that he's not a real uncle but only a step uncle.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Really?? I doubt Pop is going to be playing the uncle. From the looks of it, Namcha is going to be playing the girlfriend of the brother. And I'm pretty sure Pop is going to be playing the brother. He looks identical to the actor who played the brother in the older version (I'll post a picture up). Plus, he's posing with Namcha, who as I said, is the girlfriend of the brother. The uncle was never involved with any other girls besides Anusaya and her friend.

Also, I was wrong! Diana isn't in this version. Anusaya's friend is a newbie?? I've never seen her before.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, and also, not to mention, there was a picture posted on IG of a board with the pictures of the cast on there and next to James or was it Kim's(?) picture, there was a picture of an actor, who we're guessing is playing the uncle, since the picture was right next to Kim and James' pictures (on the same level, meaning equal level of importance in the story, so that means the supporting couple). He didn't look like Pop. He looked older. We had a discussion about who it could be a couple pages back.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Looking pic from Ann that posts on her IG. I think the guy Pop will play The uncle. The poster should had main characters and plus he stands next to the girl who holds camera. That girl will be Kim's friend here. That's what I guess...kekeke

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me too i think pop will play the uncle , it's just obvious  the way they stand againt each other (pop and james)  and kim in the middle of them like two men will fight fro a the woman so i don't think he will be the brother :p just my guess

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I still think Pop is playing the brother. The brother actually did dress up in suits...when he became better. Lol.

I highly doubt Namcha will be playing Somika. She'll probably be playing the girlfriend of the brother. That one actress who took pictures with Kim and Anne will most likely be playing Somika. And Somika was a major character, yet Anne has yet to release that actress's fitting pictures. So that means there's probably still other actors and actresses to reveal too. We'll just have to wait and see. :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sweet_JJ Well, the brother did somewhat have a grudge against Sattawat at first in the original. Then later on he softened up towards him. But I actually won't mind if Pop plays the uncle. That's better than an older and less attractive looking actor being a perv to Kim. xD :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
@Sweet_JJ Well, the brother did somewhat have a grudge against Sattawat at first in the original. Then later on he softened up towards him. But I actually won't mind if Pop plays the uncle. That's better than an older and less attractive looking actor being a perv to Kim. xD :p
that's what i was thinking too :ghehe:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jana yeahh haha i was scrolling down the page and i saw this macho guy with bed hair staring back at me. i automatically thought i saw Adam with lots of facial hair. But by second glance, i had to correct myself because duhhh those lazy bed hair belongs to our dear JMa ja. im going to also compliment his neck. it's super long!! Idk if its the contrast/brightness thing but whew he appears to have a really long neck. He looks good in white. Shoot i dont get tired of the things he wear. He may end up wearing just a banana leaf and I'd still faint. hehe

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  wat this pose remind you of guy i will give you time to guess
Oh my my my...i logged in just for this hahahahaha!

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling

I literally adore this picture!!! :spin:  :spin: 
At first, a part of me was afraid that KimJa's age difference will somehow show. But, I don't notice it at all!  :phew: :clap:  :clap: . 
Kim's pose definitely displays that she's the BOSS. And James doesn't seem like a puppet neither. He seems mature and got a little naughty light in his eyes :pervie:  :pervie: [maybe it's just me who is seeing it :bhehe:  :bhehe: ].

Only a few pics were released so far but I love the way Anne is playing with us :heart:  :heart:  :heart: . 
If we have these kind of pictures every day, I'm glad to be Ann's toy! :welcome1:  :dance3:  :dance1:  :dance2: