[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anonymous take it easy we still didn't see anything we don't even have seen kim and james in one pic together don't judge it from a one  pic of one dress , i personally i have faith in anne and kim coz i know they are talented FOR TRUE and james's fans have faith in him i don't think this will be a disappointed the only thing is that we expected an OFFICIAL fitting with lot and lot pic but that didn't happen , that was a disappointed but that is not anne's fault is our fault in fact that we expected  soo much and hopped for many things on our on , anne didn't promise anything and i think once the filming begin we will get all our answer and then we can judge , for now i don't think we can judge anything , BTW maybe i will be the only one saying this but no matter what the genre just having this fresh couple together is already good 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
So as I mentioned before, Noey isn't in here. What if this actress is playing Somika???? :eek: I've never heard of her or seen her in any lakorns, but on her page on IG it says that she's an actress, a singer and a song producer.
That's Ple Irine, she's the one that is fighting with Baitoey. She usually do movies, like sexy adult movies.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Well I'm glad you guys are being optimistic. But until I see or hear of anything else, my expectations are going to be set very low. I'm not only upset that we didn't get to see a picture of Kim and James at the fitting. I'm upset and frustrated about many things. It's been five long months of waiting, and no one has come out to clarify or confirm anything. I'm tired of this guessing game. And personally, I do care about the wardrobe and genre in here. It's like how people would get upset if their favorite actor or actress continuously takes on the same roles. In this case, I'm sick of seeing Kim continuously being casted in romantic comedies. We all know she does well in comedy. It's time for her to take on more serious content now. And even though I like the cast in here (KimJa), I still won't be satisfied if it's just another romantic comedy. Kim needs the opportunity to experiment in other genres, and this was supposed to be that chance for her. So hopefully, Anne doesn't make any changes.

As for the wardrobe, it needs to be good and fitting for Kim's role also. So far, we've seen her in two outfits. The first look is too plain in my opinion. It doesn't accentuate her beauty. And the second outfit doesn't fit her character. So since this is all we're getting so far, I am disappointed in what I'm seeing. I'm not saying the rest of the wardrobe will be bad, and I did say I'm hoping it's not. I'm just saying that what we've seen so far for Kim's look in here isn't satisfactory.

And of course, Anne and Kim are two talented actresses. But even a great producer and a great actress doesn't guarantee a successful lakorn. Look at ABO. Only some people enjoyed it while half of the other people who watched it were left disappointed. The evidence was on the thread. I'm a big Kim fan, but I still care about the quality of her lakorns. Just because I wasn't satisfied with one of her lakorns doesn't mean I don't support her. I do support her. That's why I watched the lakorn in the first place. But if I don't like it, I don't like it. It is what it is. For example, I didn't like Rak Patiharn, wasn't too satisfied with ABO, and am not completely satisfied with Suer so far either. But I'm still supporting Kim. Just because I'm not satisfied with the outcome of some of her work doesn't mean I'm blaming Kim or saying she's not a good enough actress. That's not what I'm saying at all.

I think being a big fan of someone, it's only normal to be disappointed sometimes. I'm only disappointed because I expect better for Kim. A lot of big Anne fans were disappointed with ABO, despite Anne being the leading actress along with being the person who produced it. But that doesn't mean they no longer support her. Likewise, I'm upset about many things regarding this lakorn and its production. The small amount of information we're getting, and what I'm seeing so far. But I'm not saying Anne, Kim and James are doomed for failure guys. I'm still waiting for Anne to bring my hopes back up. I'm just being cautious now.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult

As for the wardrobe, it needs to be good and fitting for Kim's role also. So far, we've seen her in two outfits. The first look is too plain in my opinion. And the second outfit doesn't fit her character. So since this is all we're getting so far, I am disappointed in what I'm seeing. I'm not saying the rest of the wardrobe will be bad, and I did say I'm hoping it's not. I'm just saying that what we've seen so far for Kim's look in here isn't satisfactory.
I  think there are totally just one outfit.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, two outfits we've seen so far. The first one doesn't complement Kim, and the second one makes me question her character's profession/field of work. So my expectations will be set low so that I don't get more disappointed if the rest of the wardrobe doesn't impress me.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
*breathe breathe breathe*

Aww gosh he looks good with bikes. Bad Boy style. Chun chob bad boy. Yeehoo!! Face this way!

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I know right?! She's soooo pretty!!!!! 
They are just like a real couple who love each other very muchhhhhhh! I can feel their mood!!!!!!!!!OHHHHHHHHH I AM SPEECHLESS I MUST FIND SOME GIF TO EXPRESS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KIM I LOVE YOU  SHE MUST BE READING OUR SADNESS HAHAHHAHAHA SO HAPPY 
I WENT FROM THE FLOOR TO THE CLOUD9 :cloud9: :cloud9:
i keep staring at it like a crazy , they look extremmelly goooood the feeling i get from that pic is FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSS

JUST THE WAY SHE HUG HIM AND THE WAY HE IS SITTING IN THE MOTOCYCL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: