[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Those line stickers are so cute!!!!!! Does anyone know if you'll have to pay to download and use them? Or will they automatically come with the line chat app??

I think they placed James and Kim's pictures together on purpose. :coverlaf:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
its probably for free, will be release tonight [USA time] since one of bella fan said 10 am which in my time is 7 pm lol

its koojin stickers which of course the stickers got swapped around

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully it's free! Maybe I should download line just to use those stickers. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Well, if it's koo jin stickers, Kim's should be by Mark's, and Yaya's by Nadech's, etc. I think they intentionally put Kim and James' together to promote them for this. :yes:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
Hopefully it's free! Maybe I should download line just to use those stickers. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

It's free. All we need is adds CH3 Official account and we can download it. However, if these stickers is made only available in Thailand, we can't download it. There is solution for one who want to download it but let's see if we can download first.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What's Ch.3's official line account?? Also, hopefully those of us who don't live in Thailand can download them for free too!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
What's Ch.3's official line account?? Also, hopefully those of us who don't live in Thailand can download them for free too!
bad news, if you live outside Thailand, we can't download it:( There is a trick that we can download it. I haven't tried it yet. You can try it and tell me if you can download it^^
http://www.linevpn.org/p/thailand.html
Ahh, you should go your offcial account section and choose by country. Select Thailand and search for CH3 Official. You can see it.
ceda_lee said:
*sigh* I feel like US fans are always left out.
not only you, who lives outside Thailand will left out:)) Korean stars stickers are better. They were available in some countries and even in their languages. Thailand should do like that.

P/S: follow the step and you can download it^^ confirm from me:p

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
@Meoconie What's Ch.3's official account on line? What do you search?
+ Login to your Line app, go " Add Friends"
+ See " Official Account Recommendation", click " See all"
+ Scoll down all the way and you see " Select another country",  choose Thailand,
+ You can see " CH3 OFFICIAL" or you can search for it.
+ After you add CH3 account, need to follow those steps http://www.linevpn.org/p/thailand.html
Seem like not many pp in IG can't download the sticker. It works fine for me. If you have any questions, just ask me^^

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Ahhhh, that's too much work. Haha. I already deleted the app. Thank you though Meoconie! :D :thumbsup: :kiss:
hahah so you give up to download these stickers? LOL not take much time but still it's quite complicated steps to download them.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
lets check yayee's IG!
yayeeumarin
ส่วนน้องคิมมี่ แสบเล็ก ผลงานต่อไป จะมารับบท เป็น (คุณหนู) อนุศนิยา ละคร #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช้ผู้วิเศษ ค่ะ by พี่แอนทองประสม @annethong อยากให้เปิดกล้องไวๆจัง I can't wait to see you hehehe #kimmy_kimberley #ch3 #ch3actress (ยืมภาพพริบพราวมาก่อนค่ะ เดี๋ยวไม่ใช่ลุคนี้นะคะ อีกเปลี่ยนคาแรคเตอร์เลยอิอิ)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
yayeeumarin
วันนี้เจอตี๋น้อย เจมส์มาร์ เลยขอถ่ายภาพมาฝากคร่าา ผลงานต่อไป จะมารับบท เป็น คุณหมอศตวรรษ ละคร #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช้ผู้วิเศษ ค่ะ by พี่แอนทองประสม @annethong อยากให้เปิดกล้องไวๆจัง I can't wait to see you hehehe #jamesma #ch3 #ch3actor

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  they look soo good

someone please translate what p 'yee said