[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Just finished re-watching James and Nadech promoting the Give Me 5 concert, when they asked James what's his next project, he looked happy and was all excited and jumpy when he said the elders are talking about it, I didn't get why he was so excited but now I know hehe. 
LOL he is able to work with P' Ann and Kim, its really exciting.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okaayy now take a breath get ready kIMJA girls when i found this vdo i was like this 

our Kimja moment 2:04 (at that moment james looked a little bit nervous and shy soo cute he couldn't look at her)    then at  the 17:28 is the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesttttt one waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i loved how he was the one he initiate the talk and look so happy :ghehe: so loved it now you can imagine how this two will be in the fitting dayy yayayayayayayaya  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :pervie:  :pervie:  )  the last moment at 20:54 they were a little distant but stiil enjoyed it haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrsGJusIOdE

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
okaayy now take a breath get ready kIMJA girls when i found this vdo i was like this 

our Kimja moment 2:04 (at that moment james looked a little bit nervous and shy soo cute he couldn't look at her)    then at  the 17:28 is the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesttttt one waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i loved how he was the one he initiate the talk and look so happy :ghehe: so loved it now you can imagine how this two will be in the fitting dayy yayayayayayayaya  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :pervie:  :pervie:  )  the last moment at 20:54 they were a little distant but stiil enjoyed it haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrsGJusIOdE
They're so cuttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

They were a little distant by the end but they were sweet! James will be the first co-star that won't prank or tease her, it'll be Kim who will do that. I'm sure they'll be good friends. :)

i think from my view once they start working together they will have sooooooo much fun together and we the fan will be well spoiled,  for sure they can be good friend   :ghehe: and about james not prank kim i think so too he look very sweet and gentle with girls :blush: BTW jana i loooooooooooooooved this pic of them made me even more greedy  to see that pose for real  :drool:  :drool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim should not have hurried to make a bf already (Mark). I'm MK fan but I think Mark needs some more time to become mature. Else, I could get to ship KimJa if she was single. I'm loving this pair tooooooooooooooo much already!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Well said Janajelly1. Agree with everything you said.
janajelly1 said:
The more I'm watching Samee Ngern Phon the more I think James suits the role. I can understand why people think Great would fit it because age wise and look wise he would suit it, but acting wise... James takes the cake. Great is good in roles where he's all smiles and happy but when it comes to a role like Pol's who's needs to show a lot of love and affection through action and eyes, that's something James does well in. And I'm sure in this lakorn they can easily switch his role from a doctor to another occupation, it's not that hard. I don't get why people were saying that if they change the occupation it would ruin the whole lakorn lol. I can really see James and Kim in this lakorn and man, Pol's monolids reminds me of James's eyes lol. Idk James is just good at being a lovey dovey guy. I just hope they change up the lakorn a little in this lakorn, Somika, Sattawat's girlfriend is really annoying and I wanna punch her in the face lol. I wanna see James ignore her or something. 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't know they've got an event together... They do seem distant but time wil fix it!  ^_^
Anyway they look really good standing next to each other like that  B)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am i the only one while watching the old version of SNP who imagining kim and james in every scene like literally am puting the image of kim and james instead of the leads and every time i feel "oiiii i want to see james look at kim like this" , "oiiii kim will be soo good in this ", "omg kim and james will be hot in this intimate scene" hahahaha  okkay i feel silly now  :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

LOL I thought I was the only one! XD Didn't know you were watching it as well.  :bhehe:  Literally every scene I see James and Kim. XD Every hug scene, kiss scene, intimate scene...  :pervie:
i decided to start watch it but to be honest i started from the wedding epi and girl give me five for our same thoughts 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
As for me, I decided not to watch the original because I want to keep the surprise effect!  :p
Your comments make me feel like watching it  :drools:  but I tend to compare remakes to originals when I saw them. I better refrain myself ! ^_^

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:

I know what you mean about comparing remakes to originals though, I usually tell myself it's a whole new lakorn and I need to stop comparing XD. 
Even if I tell this to myself, I keep comparing :scratchchin:  My mind is weak sometimes :unsure:  . And the worst would be if an element I've found essential doesn't appear or is severly modified. :cry:  :annoyed:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
do you know what i want right now i want a vido of this moment i want to see them in action the vdo i posted before didn't show all KimJa interaction  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I got same urge as you, Adsd. I found a solution : rewatching Jana's  video (on page 81) :yes: . I can really picture this two's interaction and it helps calm my excitment :woot:  :dance2: .

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
of course you are not the only one jana!!!I watch SNP for KimJa and I imagine KimJa in all of the scenes. James will do good in this kind of role. I mean a role who always tries to kiss/hug Nang ek XD. I just can imagine it XD.