[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. She hasn't had an onscreen appearance this entire year. T_T
:cry1:  :cry1:  :teary:  :teary:

janajelly1 said:
Working on a full MV on KimJa since it's winter break, and when I mean full, I mean 4 minute mv lol. 
i will wait for it jana  :wink:  :dance3:  ps i love your choice of song too  :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
James cares a lot about building a true and genuine friendship, that's why he's friends with NY, Matt, and Mint, because he cares about them and can tell them how he feels or how he's doing. If you check Yaya or Nadech's mom IG they care about him a lot as a younger brother. Idk James doesn't like to have a friendship for benefits or just because Ch3 is forcing him or something, that's just how he is lol. Maybe that's why I like him because he doesn't go along with love promo like some other stars.

Matt says James was such a chicken when she would talk to him, she had to pinch him so many times and joke around to get him out of his shell lol.
Yeah. I want him and Kim to develop a close and genuine friendship too. I think it's possible since he was able to with Mint and Matt, both whom started off as his co-stars.

Lol. Kim isn't going to have to go to that extent of pinching James. xD She'll just use her natural charms as always. ;) :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
There's some rumours going around that the fitting might be on the 24.   :woot2:
is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy possible for me i will not be surprised i will wait for it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fitting fitting  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: I am sooooooooo ready for fitting so pls come out as soon as possible!!!!!! We are going to reach 100 pages!!!!!! :woot:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone, 
Newbie in this forum. But I chose to join this thread first. 
I follow this topic since a moment and i decided to join your passion !  :woot:
You made me fall head over heels with KimJa
Congratulations for your IG and your success!  :dance1:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
dr@maddicts said:
Hi everyone, 
Welcome maddicts!!!!Really happy to have a new member :woot2: We'll spend a long time for having fun in this thread!!! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
Hi everyone, 
hello hello and welcome  :welcome:   happy always to see new member joining our passion over KimJa so should i add you in our gang list :ghehe:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
soo cuutee :spin: :spin: KimJa whenever they will be together the world can turn out pinky pinky  

is it okay i posted it for you 
Thank u very much adsd :heart: KimJa are so sweet. They make my heart melted. :spin:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:

Awww it's so cute! :D

:welcome:  dramaaddicts! So glad to see you here! 

Hehe, so glad to know you're into KimJa  :bhehe:  Hope to see you here commenting and spazzing over them with us! :)

Thank you for your support! ^__^

hello hello and welcome  :welcome:   happy always to see new member joining our passion over KimJa so should i add you in our gang list :ghehe:
You, Jana and all the members made me a KimJa  Your idea of creating an IG account was brilliant! Really!  :thumbsup:
You guys were even better than Sherlock Holmes solving a case :D