[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I decided to treat this thread as a KimJa home thread and I'm gonna to update their schedules. :dance3:  :dance2: I hope it'll not bother you.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they just waited for the confirmation to explode their talent i don't think KimJa's wave will stoop anytime soon :yes: :yes: :yes: they look justt wooow 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw about their interaction jana in the pic , i just still sad that we didn't get any "real" vdo of this two from ch3 calender sign day  :girlmad:  :girlmad:  the pic make me want to see it in action sooo badlly ahhhh i guess i have to wait for the fitting  :weee:  :weee:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
they just waited for the confirmation to explode their talent i don't think KimJa's wave will stoop anytime soon :yes: :yes: :yes: they look justt wooow 
Totally agree"they just waited for the confirmation to explode their talent" LOL. They seems like refresh IG and again to see updates. Okay, maybe its me not them XD.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad we finally have at least a title lol. But since KimJa is in this lakorn I wonder who will star in Anne's remake of Samee Ngern Pon  :scratchhead2:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I am assuming since KimJa is not in this lakorn we will get a different pairing for this. I like Great but I think he might be busy with his lakorn with Matt and his other one with Margie. Great and Pream were so cute in Samee and I love their pairing but for some reason I don't really want to see them in this one. I want a new fresh pairing =) 

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
xcinsationalx said:
Glad we finally have at least a title lol. But since KimJa is in this lakorn I wonder who will star in Anne's remake of Samee Ngern Pon  :scratchhead2:
This lakorn is remake of Samee Ngern Pon Anne just changed the name to " Pieng chai khin nee mai chai poo vi ses (The ordinary man)".

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
So I am assuming since KimJa is not in this lakorn we will get a different pairing for this. I like Great but I think he might be busy with his lakorn with Matt and his other one with Margie. Great and Pream were so cute in Samee and I love their pairing but for some reason I don't really want to see them in this one. I want a new fresh pairing =)
No, Kimja are still in here. It's just that the title will be changed. Unless Anne couldn't get the copyrights to this lakorn and had to cast Kim and James in another one. In that case, there won't be a remake of Samee Ngern Phon.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Now that it's confirmed, we should merge the threads. Don't want anyone to be confused. Lol. I'm still waiting for Anne's explanation on why she changed the title. And also if it's still the remake of Samee Ngern Phon or if it's a completely different lakorn because she couldn't get the copyrights to SNP.