[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@jana how about asking p'yee if it the remake or not just to be sure i really out of patient in the moment i want to know everything :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i noticed 80% from the fan art pic are made by james fan and another one  and i guess there's more kimja shipper then kimbo coz james's more charmer than boy to be honest haha

cr ig anch_ak

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i noticed 80% from the fan art pic are made by james fan and another one  and i guess there's more kimja shipper then kimbo coz james's more charmer than boy to be honest haha

cr ig anch_ak
Oh... Boy is really hurt...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Their fans starting posing calendar signing pictures. Some of them I've not seenit before.

i have no words just reaction especially in that first pic i love it when they do the same move soo cuuuute

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i have no words just reaction especially in that first pic i love it when they do the same move soo cuuuute
Even their facial expression is the same XD. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
those are anne's crew and am 100000% they'r preparing for the fitting of the new lakorn   :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

cr ig sompomelo