[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Couldn't help it I was staring at the fanart for 20 minutes without blinking.  :loool:
t thought i was the only one doing that i even going search for some gif to express that here  :lmao3:  i stare and stare and stare and can't ge enough that fan art it's perfeccccccccccccccct 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just got back from my short vacation lol...i was at peace and i'm happy to see that this tread is moving fast!

WOW ladies! Congrats we made to page 31 and nothing is confirmed yet!!!  :cheer:  :cheer: 

Ladies congrats on your ig account na. I don't have an ig but thinking about making one lol! If i do i'll follow you guy too! And love all those art work you ladies made. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
not only that there's 11 people reading this topic right now maaaaaaaann if this happen and someday we post the fitting pic of KimJa LADIES we'r the new talented detective in asianfuse   :loool: this really will be a veryy veryyy memorable road and a beautiful exiting  journey i has with you i will never forget it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Just got back from my short vacation lol...i was at peace and i'm happy to see that this tread is moving fast!

WOW ladies! Congrats we made to page 31 and nothing is confirmed yet!!!  :cheer:  :cheer: 

Ladies congrats on your ig account na. I don't have an ig but thinking about making one lol! If i do i'll follow you guy too! And love all those art work you ladies made. 
welcome back sweet_009  :welcome1: 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
not only that there's 11 people reading this topic right now maaaaaaaann if this happen and someday we post the fitting pic of KimJa LADIES we'r the new talented detective in asianfuse   :loool:this really will be a veryy veryyy memorable road and a beautiful exiting  journey and had with you i will never forget it 
I definitely cant forget it. You both like allies to me.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:

Welcome back

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ladieeeeeeeeeeeeees an announce listen i saw this in a ig and i had this reaction

what i saw in ig 

cr ig jovialarcticna

the owner she's an internatinal fan  she asked this Still "unconfirmed" but anyone please tell me, is it true??  and someone in the

comment reply her this It ll be officially announced soon

hmmmmmmmmmm how that person knows this will be confirmed sooon  :scratchchin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Lol with your GIFs XD

Aww you beat me to it lol. Seems the person is confident, so hurray! :D

KIMJA IS COMING TRUE!
i needed to add gif   :rofl: and yes i felt that the person replied quickly without even a word of a doubt like i know what taping and seems veryyyy veryyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyy confident in a strange way  hmmm again

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Maybe the person knows Thai lol.
that's veryyyy possible and i will add a more clue look at this

this two person are one of kimberley's ultimate fan what i mean is they'r her  first fans since she entered the industry  and who take care and follow her in every single event they know every project she's in next and they did what they like that pic it's like a yessss kimja will pair up soon for real it's not just a simple guessing anymore it's turn out to a fact that will happen sooon 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Hopefully they'll have a fitting before James's Fan Event on Dec 13
i don't want to talk too much am a type of person when i feel reach the  red line of too much talk i stop and i need to stop now and calm down and wait to see a fitting pic any sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon day i just had a feeling it will be soo sooooon shut up now adsd :shutup:  wait and see  :bhehe:  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
adsd18/2 said:
that's veryyyy possible and i will add a more clue look at this

Are you stating that they're Kimmy first fans??? Like her first-first...CEO level (LOL)? If it is than that totally awesome for us! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:

Are you stating that they're Kimmy first fans??? Like her first-first...CEO level (LOL)? If it is than that totally awesome for us! 
yes that's what i mean  :pervie:

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
How old are you guys? Are you guys older or younger than james? Off topic but I just want to know more about you guys.. And I am kind of curious.

melwants

sarNie Egg
We are same age.

Hopin' that when he will have this Lakorn he already fully developed his six packs... :pervie: Wanna see a totally hot pra'ek in here. :hide: