[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
When he staring somebody, looks like he love the person a lot. When I watch the old version of Samee Ngern Phon, I can imagine how he stares Kim. It must be full of love and touching.

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Really? James and yaya speaks english with one another? If then, kim and James should use english too since they both knows english.. I always find it cute when stars speaks another language..

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Is it because he's good looking? :pervie:
I'll be honest. I wanted Kimja to pair up because of this very reason. :coverlaf: I mean, I always want Kim to pair up with any good looking actor, but thankfully, I found out that James is also a good actor. :thumbup:

dariey

sarNie Adult
i can see kim here based on RP and as for james (if he confirm in here) i can't judge him yet since this will be new genre for him.i think he can do well if we not judge by the look.if he can look quite good physically with matt in KB then he may look good in here too.i need to watch him in KB first..well i might not tune in for this since the genre and storyline does not do favor for me.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man! The artwork looks beautiful.  I wasn't really into this couple but the more pics I see of them and their interactions, the more suitable they look together.  Kim is not my bias but she is hella talented.  She can do many roles.  I can see her in this role.  I hope James does well.  He was great in Khun Chai Ronnapee but hearing about this character in here, eh.....He was so strong and devoted in Ronnappe.  I hope he gets a great character like that in here too. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh my golly goodness.... one of my favorite lakorns is getting remade.. :D :D :D

but oo... Anne's production.. hmm.. I'm skeptical-ish.. (not that I dislike her or anything lol.. I love her but..)

I wonder who she'll cast?  Is it really Kim in here?  (if so, I wish she uses other actresses.. they need a chance!)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
OMG Kimmy likes a photo post by IG jmakim_pantip ! It means something for sure! I cant calm down.

it's mean partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now no calm down it's party time remember :party: :party: :party: :party: yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: i was waiting for this day 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

it's mean partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now no calm down it's party time remember :party: :party: :party: :party: yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: i was waiting for this day 
Now we just want to wait! Hope we dont need to wait for a long time.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Hope your feeling is right. I really hope it will be confirmed tomorrow. :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: fitting, then filming within one week.
oh girl that will be hilariouuuus :ghehe: :lolyup: ohlalalalala i just opened the pg 28 this's seriously crazyyyy :faint:  :shock2:  :wackonut:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
Another good news~ you both are really great! I'm really glad to know you guys. I hope we have an opportunity to chat like this in the waiting period of Samee Ngern Phon. It'll be really interesting.
We all make an amazing team! You and adsd also contributed a lot to Kimja's IG. It's "our" IG. :thumbsup: Also, we all did a lot of searching together for the news leading up to today. :coverlaf: I'm glad we were able to share this journey together. Hehe. :grouphug:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
i bet these videos will made sooo manyyy people change their minds about kimja and make them see from a different view goooood joooooooob  :thumbsup:  :thumbup:  :clap: and wooow am surprised their's really a good number of people supporting and wanting kimja pair to happen amazing  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
We all make an amazing team! You and adsd also contributed a lot to Kimja's IG. It's "our" IG. :thumbsup: Also, we all did a lot of searching together for the news leading up to today. :coverlaf: I'm glad we were able to share this journey together. Hehe. :grouphug:
Amazing team is true! The rumor is really meanful to me.