[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd love a reunion of KimBarry. However, I'm still looking forward to James in here. He has the better chance since there have been a lot of things pointing to him and Kim lately.

1) They're both rumored to be in a lakorn by Thong Entertainment.
2) Ch. 3 promoted them like crazy at their calendar event. NOT James/Mint, James/Matt, nor Mark/Kim.
3) Yayee recently posted pictures of Kimja, and separate pictures of Kim and James on her IG.
4) Kim liked two pictures of James, one posted by TV Scene's producer and the other posted by Yayee. These are the only two times ever where fans have witnessed Kim liking any picture of James on IG.
5) James' fan club recently followed Kim on IG. They're said to be a very reliable source for his projects and any news regarding him.
6) Thong Entertainment recently followed James' fan club on Facebook (the same one who followed Kim on IG).
7) Nadech still has LSR and the other lakorn with Mew to film while James only has Ka Badin.
8) Tiger and Abb Ruk Online have finished with filming, and the only new lakorn Kim has for 2015 is Nang Rai Tee Ruk. Tiger and Abb Ruk Online were technically supposed to air this year.
9) P'Aew, Anne's director, posted a picture of her and Kim on IG a few days ago with the caption, "I miss you."
10) James' manager, Khun Ae, posted a picture of James and Kim from the calendar event on his IG. Usually, he cuts out actors who aren't under his care. Therefore, it's strange that he kept Kim in the picture with James.

If all of this isn't evidence enough, I don't know what is. At this point, it's pretty obvious Kim and James are going to be in here. We're only waiting for Ch. 3's approval and for the news to be released. :weee:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sukialen said:
at the beginning I wrote Nadetch and Kim.......who Ann wants
yeah, i was happy but when James Ma it suddenly changes i do like him in my profile i wrote him as my idol but its just this mature roles is abit too early for him 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I'd love a reunion of KimBarry. However, I'm still looking forward to James in here. He has the better chance since there have been a lot of things pointing to him and Kim pairing up lately. They're both rumored to be in a lakorn by Thong Entertainment, Ch. 3 promoted them like crazy at their calendar signing event and on top of that, Yayee has also posted a few pictures of Kimja and separate pictures of Kim and James on her IG. All of this is not coincidental. I'm positive they're in here.

Plus, Nadech is still filming LSR and the lakorn with Mew, isn't he? James only has Ka Badin.
James also has a rumor pairing with Yam for Khun Nong Broadcast, oh P'Yayee she even collage a pic of pope with ploy and also KimJa and send tagging to their fanclub http://instagram.com/ppisland_fanclub?modal=true this is the popeploy fanclub the admin is very nice, P'Yayee also follow them 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not really a fan of Kim but I think she'll do Anusaya justice. :) I believe James will do fine too. He's a charming and cute guy. ;) I really don't mind who gets cast in this lakorn. I just hope the lakorn would be good. 555 I haven't watch any of Ann's lakorn since she started directing or have directed. I know she'll do great based on what I've heard so far. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
(I think I am the only person who feels this way with Kim)

I am not a huge fan of Kim, and I've only watched one of hers' when she was paired with Aum. I loved her there and her chemistry with Mark, Nadech and Boy. But because it was so GOOD that later on, she was paired up with Mark, that I couldn't bring myself to see two great sibling paired in a romance drama. But, since she is paired up with James. Imma give this a try.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see James and Kim in this scene!!!!!!!!! So hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGNSWSNTCLs
cr: 2twinparadox

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Also from pantip, a few photos of James and Kim at Ch. 3's calendar event:

The modern Anusaya and Sattawat. Lol. I really do think they resemble Pol and Joy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
monkeykimmy said:
I trust Ann. She'll never wrong.
Actually I beg to differ. I don't have faith in Ann but I do have hope that one day Anne will successfully win me over as a producer.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i don't see the resemblance to Joy and Pol. This lakorn p'k was more weak minded, it wasn't as good as samee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Alice I've been following that rumour and that rumor was since August lol so I don't think it's true.

Anne has been in this industry since she was 15, I'm sure she knows how to cast people in her lakorns lol.
i wanna see James with Yam, something about them which interest me alot, as for Kim i like her with older pra'ek i like her with Mart she matches Aum 
too and saw a pic of her with Rome at this event now i kind of want Rome playing the pra'ek he matches the look and acting is amazing, sorry to say this i still like James as an idol but just not playing this mature character 
i guess for whoever that wanted James Ma will be offense of my comment
maybe could be you Jana, i am being honest with everyone 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okey for now the possibilities in here are 

n°1: KimJa
n°2:kimbarry
n°3: someone else will be rumored like kim for this lakorn 

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
I want it to be kimbarry...tho its another soft weakness of pra 'ek but he was sneaky sometimes with nang 'ek...stealing kisses when she distracted or unfocused.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I tagged him too, thanks though ^___^
hope they will be affected even a little bit and pair kimja in the lakorn  :secret:  :dance3:  i can't wait o see what will happen 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I don't think Nadech has time for this lakorn he's pretty busy right now.
i think that too it veryyyyyyy hard he will be in here unless anne will wait for him to end one of his :ghehe: that will be like a wait forever  we will see what happen