[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW 21 pages alraedy and noting have been confirm lol! keep it up ladies!

No comment on anythign but will wait patiently to see if KimJa going to be in here hehehehe.  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

snsdapple

sarNie Egg
can I pray for Preem Ranida as nang'ek in this lakorn?
I will be 'extremely' happy if James, Grate, Nadech or Pope as pra'ek
Please...

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, the p'ek is a Doctor . They need an older man for the role age 33-38 . Thai lakorn seen to cast actor/actress in a wrong age role haha . Since my return alll i see is newbies all the old actor i'm use too all disappear , i have to accept the new comer to enjoy lakorn again . So, it doesn't matter who the lead ^^^ it the storyline i want to see play out haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
janajelly1 said:
Guys it's even confirmed on Spicy Forum James and Kim are in this lol and they're usually correct.

Really??? I trust those ladies at spicy forum and their hard work! But there a but hehehehe, i just need a actual confirmation, that just me lol!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
James and Kim will surprise everyone in here as Sattawat and Anusaya. I have faith in them. ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's now soooooo close to be true we have cross long way and i will cap this words "kim and james will be a famous koojin if they play in this lakorn"  so  when this will be officially confirmed and watch them together in the end i will post my cap 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
So I'm curious guys...has anyone seen SNP besides me? :p :coverlaf:
i saw some scene it's has cross my view when i was watching other lakorn in youtube and i like it but somehow i didn't go to watch the hole lakorn :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Nope lol I'm just happy it's a slap/kiss XD
Lol. The original was awesome. Knowing that the remake is in good hands (Thong Entertainment), I'm really super excited to see this.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i saw some scene it's has cross my view when i was watching other lakorn in youtube and i like it but somehow i didn't go to watch the hole lakorn :p
Haha. Oh, I see. That's okay. :p

The original with Pol and Joy was very good. It was top rated while it was airing. There were a lot of romantic scenes also between the leads and a lot of slap/kisses. :pervie:  :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Haha. Oh, I see. That's okay. :p

The original with Pol and Joy was very good. It was top rated while it was airing. There were a lot of romantic scenes also between the leads and a lot of slap/kisses. :pervie:  :coverlaf:
and that's what we need for KimJa so they will shine  :dance2:  :drools:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Wait... I just realized that James is Kim's first p'ek that's younger than her! :eek:
I find it so hot that James is younger than Kim, even if it's just by one year. Lol. It reminds me of Tik and Aom. Like, Kim just can't escape the love and admiration from everyone. :coverlaf: Even a younger guy doesn't want someone his age, but he wants HER. :woot2:  :woot2: :woot2:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. And yes, I know. They're only one year apart. But still... He's her first pra'ek who's younger than her. :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, James seems to admire and adore Yaya a lot, while he's not close to Kim at all. I hope that they're able to get very close from this. :yes:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
if that is true about James and Kim, so Its really silly, sry guys but James will play as Doctor Sattawat??? Omg doesnt fit at all......
why cant this channel use an actor who fits in age and in acting? they use alots of newbie for remake lakorn what was so perfect in the past.

I can accept Kim a little but James???? I dont hate him but this is a role as Doktor Sattawat......
when Khun Ann still use James so pls dont make this lakorn anymore. This lakorn was damn awesome. it was not just a lakorn it was more. This lakorn is still in everyone 's memories....

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
He does care a lot about Yaya, they're both really close to one another. Well he also likes Mint too.

Don't worry, he's always not very close to his co-stars at first because he's shy lol, when filming starts he usually gets closer with them gradually. If he doesn't that means he doesn't like the person lol.
I hope he likes Kim. Lol. I want them to become VERY close friends, even closer than Yaya and James. :coverlaf:

I think James may overtake Nadech's spot as my favorite actor to pair up with Kimmy. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The wedding night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuknEz_999A
cr: Natkritta PlaP

Sattawat (the pra'ek's) girlfriend called Anusaya (the nang'ek) to claim that she's already slept with Sattawat, and I think if I remember correctly, that she also has his baby. She says Sattawat is her husband and that Anusaya is only the mistress. Anusaya gets upset by this and starts acting up to Sattawat when he gets out of the shower. She continues to insult Sattawat, so Sattawat tries to get back at her by kissing her (forced kiss and short attempted r-scene :coverlaf:). Eventually, she kicks him out of the room to go sleep outside. Lol.