[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@tgamber, well let just hope this is our early Christmas gift  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: .

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
OMG you guys are like kids waiting for Christmas present. Snooping into dad's receipts to confirm whether it's your favourite toy or not. Get a grip guys.
tgamber said:
seriously, Christmas is a month away. Like 744 hours.
I can't tell if you're being serious or just poking fun at us. Lol. I say there's nothing wrong with us as fans trying to figure out who will be James' nang'ek in here. It's completely normal, especially since the nang'ek hasn't been confirmed yet. Go look at the PSD thread. People who want Anne and Ken in there have also posted old and recent pictures of KA together that they feel are hinting KA might be in there together. We're just more active in here since there have been a lot of things the past few days suggesting who may be James' next co-star.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
@adsd everything is pointing to Kim and Ch3 is making things obvious that they're trying to make them a popular pair together lol.

i hope i will see action (fitting) to this tries at first there wasn't so much evidence or hint for this that's why i saw it as an impossible and veryyy weaaak hope but after the signing calender day hints just start to came from all over the place that meks me believe this can't be this much coincidence naaaah  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:

for me big clue was p'aew's pic in ig with your confirm james ma will be with thonentertainment i know it's seems not related to each other but coz p aew deosn't post anything for no reason she said " i miss you" like "see you soon again i can't wait"  
So she posted a separate post of Kim AND a separate post of James, and both of the captions said "I miss you"?? That's a BIG hint!!! Can I get the link to the picture of James with that caption?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
So she posted a separate post of Kim AND a separate post of James, and both of the captions said "I miss you"?? That's a BIG hint!!! Can I get the link to the picture of James with that caption?
noooo she just posted an old pic of her and kim when they went to germany she never post a pic of james but what i was trying to say is 

jana said from the start of this topic that james is confirmed he will work with thongentertainment but the nang'ai is not knowing and when i saw p'aew pic with the cap "i miss you"  i directly assumed that there's a high chance that she will works again with kim mean also with anne so if the next project of thongentertainment will contain james and p'aew will maybe will work with kim again soon then ..... you know what i mean right  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
She only posted I miss you for Kim. I don't think Aew has ever met James lol.
Ah, okay. I must've misread then. Lol. Do you know if there is a thread like this anywhere else? For example, Pantip? Are we the only ones who think this pairing might happen with Thong Entertainment?! Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
noooo she just posted an old pic of her and kim when they went to germany she never post a pic of james but what i was trying to say is 

jana said from the start of this topic that james is confirmed he will work with thongentertainment but the nang'ai is not knowing and when i saw p'aew pic with the cap "i miss you"  i directly assumed that there's a high chance that she will works again with kim mean also with anne so if the next project of thongentertainment will contain james and p'aew will maybe will work with kim again soon then ..... you know what i mean right  
Hahaha. Yeah, I get it now. Thanks! I'm getting confused too easily now. :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

Gosh KimJa needs to happen hehehehe. I want new pair not same old repeating paired hehehehe!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will say it again even if this pair didn't happen now i will still feel happy that i shared this with you guys many people may see what we are doing is pointless and useless have not reasonable reasons but it all about tastes ans desire we loved this couple we founded them soo adorabale in the pic together and for us if they pair up they will make a hot couple and that's it no more no less it's just for fun in the end :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

100% agree. I'm sure if they don't pair up now there's still the future. They're still young it's not like they're in their 30's lol. 
o yeaaaaaah totally they still have a loooooooooooooooooong way in the industry :lolyup:

Sweet_09

adsd18/2 said:
i will say it again even if this pair didn't happen now i will still feel happy that i shared this with you guys many people may see what we are doing is pointless and useless have not reasonable reasons but it all about tastes ans desire we loved this couple we founded them soo adorabale in the pic together and for us if they pair up they will make a hot couple and that's it no more no less it's just for fun in the end :p

Awh how nice of you, Thanks. I agreed even if it take awhile to see this pair happen hehehe.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Do you guys forget something? The news of Kimmy acting in ARO is first leaked by Yayee. She told this on her instagram.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Do you guys forget something? The news of Kimmy acting in ARO is first leaked by Yayee. She told this on her instagram.
yess i remember i think she know every work kim's in or she maybe will in so we have to give a close look to her posts she do gave many hints when there's something new :lolyup:
she posted this in her ig two days ago 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It is not coincidental at all!!!!! Days after days, after DAYSSSS of these hints are no longer just coincidences!!!!!! They are telling us something!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1: