[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I love Mint N. so I can see her in here, and Pope suits Chaiyakorn but people will probably see it as him being demoted so I don't think that'll happen lol. 

I would love to see Diana n'eks friend! I find her very pretty. :)

Haha I understand, hopefully she'll look great in here. James suits that hairstyle the best. I don't know how he'll look like since he's not had a modern lakorn but I know he'll be hot lol. I read somewher Anne is planning her next projects, so we'll be seeing this soon! Hopefully it'll come out late this year, then Kim would have four lakorns this year! *fingers crossed*
I'm neutral with Mint N. :) I think she would be a good Somika, but I don't know how likely it will be for Anne to cast her. As for Pope, yeah, that's why I don't think it's likely he'll be in here since it will seem like he's being downgraded. He's the only actor I can think of who could play Chaiyakorn though. And if anyone is going to be a pervy uncle to Kim in here, I'd rather it be Pope. Hahaha. They had a photo shoot together once and they looked cute! :) Maybe Anne might cast him. Who knows? :coverlaf:

I wouldn't mind Diana as nang'ek's friend. I think I saw a picture of Kim and Diana together recently. It was posted by one of Kim's friends on IG. So they're good friends in real life too. :)

Lol. For sure James will be looking gooood. ;) As will Kim. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we'll see this by the end of the year!! :D :yes:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
OMG Somika was so annoying just thinking about her I wanna punch her in the face lol hopefully they won't focus on her character much here like the last version. 
Samee Ngern Pon was my brother's favorite drama.  I remember he said he wanted to punch her in the face so many times LOL!  He watched the Hmong dubbed version so many times.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Mint N resembles Somika.  Somika is a big bone girl (IMO).  Mint N face is small & she's petite.  However, I think Mint N will portray an awesome Somika.  Either her or Jaja.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:

LOL your brother and I think alike. XD Seriously Somika is so shameless and stupid. -___-

Jaja would be a good choice, oh no I have a feeling I'll be shipping James with the n'rais like always lol. Hopefully the n'rai will be someone I hate haha. 
How can you ship p'ek with n'rai?!   :whatever:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know every actress with N'ek status probably wants to remain N'ek, but I want them to explore their potentials.  I love it when a sweet face n'ek can portray aggressive/evil roles.  I think I'm already convinced about Kim, Mint N, Matt & Vill.  The ones I want to see are Mint Chalida, Aff (very unlikely that she'll ever come back to the ET industry  :cry1: ), Margie and Yaya.  

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Finally the fitting!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1: I'm so excited that I nearly fell of my chair :woot2:   :woot:
Wednesday or Friday seem so near but so far! I hope the waiting won't kill me  :no:
No I can't die so close to the D-day  :yahoo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
HE TALKS ABOUT IT IN HERE, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE, BUT I HEARD THE TITLE OF THIS LAKORN FOR SURE! :D

I THINK HE SAID THE FITTING DAY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SAID. :'(

okey i was sitting calmly waiting and reading the comments but when i saw this i got out of control again i can't contain my self when am suppper exited  yes he did say this nae i repeated the vdo like 4 time to hear it carefully and there was this two word "piang chai  mai chai ..." in the title of the lakorn that he will do  a fitting for and the this what happen to me 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Haha I'm sure it will be XD

Gosh it's getting more and more real. Never thought my dream pairing since 2013 would every come true! :D
just few hours and we will know if it's tomorrow since they usually do fitting in the morning so technically with thailand time still the hours of the night and we will see hahhaaa  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
HE TALKS ABOUT IT IN HERE, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE, BUT I HEARD THE TITLE OF THIS LAKORN FOR SURE! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqmPk_4pA4Q

Btw isn't he adorable and hot yesterday? LOL. 
James looks so happy when he talked about this lakorn lol :pervie:  :bhehe:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Ae just posted a picture of him and James.

What's going on? LOL. I know Ae will book KimJa together like crazy if he loves them together like NY LOL. 
I hope he promotes kimja much more... for those Kimja fans like us :woot2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang...I was wrong about the title. LOL! What really bothers and confuses me is that the title of this lakorn is the title of that one song. Why not just keep the original title? I mean, it's just weird to have a lakorn that's the same title of a song. Not to mention, the song came before the lakorn and it's a pretty old song too. And having such a long title for a lakorn is just... :wackonut: LOL. Nonetheless, I'm excited for the fitting! And I'm looking forward to hearing Anne's explanation on why she changed the title. Hopefully, it's still a remake of SNP and not a whole new script based off of it.

@jana If you can, you should upload that clip of James talking about the fitting to our IG. I don't have my phone at the moment so I can't do it. :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The song has been used in so many lakorns lol. It was one of my favorite songs growing upbecause I heard it in so many lakorns lol. The old version! 

http://youtu.be/lsPpHd0OzgE

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wait, samee ngern pon is totally different from this one. I know the title is from a song but im not sure if there was an actual lakorn. Is kim confirm in this? James just mentioned himself