[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
am i must the only one who don't want a sequel for this?:p

after all hardship man like Wat had to endure for loving woman like Nuth, i only want the poor guy to working happily fulfilling his father dream on the island with his beloved wife & daughter:thumbup:

i don't want him hurting again. my heart can't take it anymore:facepalm: i'm sure his body full with scars now LOL

actually i like how the lakorn show that Nuth still possessive & jealous towards Wat until the end. for me her willingness to leave her comfortable life & live with Wat on the island show how much she love him although when she's jealous Wat will probably get slap hahaha. as Wat said " there's no woman crazy enough to come live with me on an island":clap::risas3: she also chasing after him not once but twice. many time i watch lakorn with nice guy & prideful n'ek it whether the p'ek need to persuade n'ek or n'ek will come to him only when it's near the end.

Nuth possessiveness also kinda balancing with Wat soften heart character. love when Wat tell Nuth that she can't fool him with trying to make him jealous with whatever-his-name-is busybody guy & said that she never looked at the guy like she look at him. "i'm a doctor, i can tell" and give her info about iris. such an awesome pay back:p when jealous Wat will handle it calmly while Nuth will respond to it aggressively:)

but Wat also said "whether get hit or scold, i am willing to chain myself to only you forever" so maybe actually Wat secretly is a masochist:eek::risas3:

i also like the scene when Satiya wrestling on the beach & then Wat silence her with kiss in the final episode. i wonder why he didn't plead her like that back in the city. maybe he more in the mood when outdoor:naughty2::risas3:
Mor Wat's body couldn't take another sequel Ha ha. I'm glad d he got stabbed in the liver & not on the kidneys.

I too loved jealous Wat giving Noot medical evidence why he can't be fooled. That was a great scene. I was just screaming James please no more lipstick :risas3:
Wat is masochist? Possible. see their characters were not explored well in this season. lol

Satiya are balanced. I loved that scene where Noot cried her heart out for Wat while searching for him on the sea, more for the look on her opportunist friend LOL.Wat was so possessive telling him off at the table. JMa rocked.N

Reactions: Dal

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
LOL so it mean more Som/busybody guy/Gina & Wat get torture for us on screen?:BangHead:

I think they could've give some more TLC scenes between Satya in the island before they patched up.Wat could have been cold towards & Noot tries to figure out & he tells her abt the clip etc. I wouldn't have minded watching Som languishing in jail he he.

Last edited:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
@doojhyo looks like we face the same problem... It is so hard to have this lakorn in HD... I want to have this lakorn as my collections

Here you go.. this channel also uploads full lenth epis, but when i down loaded the subbing was not there,but watched while streaming.
hi, thank you for your reply but the owner of this youtube channel is the one i mention before which is sjdkfansub.com, they have download link of all episode on their website. I have downloaded ep 1 from their site but still it doesn't have great quality, the video was too dark for me...

I've download youtube video from Kimmy Kimberley Lakorns Channel but it wasn't in HD too... Maybe someone here know where to download this lakorn in HD plus the engsub? Please anyone give me a link or web which i could download it in HD? thank you

enzek

sarNie Adult
I think thye could've some moreTLC scenes between Satya in the island before they patched up.Wat could be cold towards & Noot tries to figure out & he tells her abt the clip etc. I wouldn't have minded watching Som languishing in jail he he.
if they show more episode with many Satiya scenes i'm ok with it but i'm scared that they will give us many Som & the gang scenes while we get Satiya scenes about 15 mins from entire episodes instead:facepalm:

anyway i'm interested with Ann next lakorn project .

Prommajaree See Dum - unconfirmed
Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur - Ken T & Ploy
Likit Ruk - Nadech & Yaya

can Ann other lakorn after this top PCKNMCPW for me?:cheer:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
@doojhyo looks like we face the same problem... It is so hard to have this lakorn in HD... I want to have this lakorn as my collections

hi, thank you for your reply but the owner of this youtube channel is the one i mention before which is sjdkfansub.com, they have download link of all episode on their website. I have downloaded ep 1 from their site but still it doesn't have great quality, the video was too dark for me...

I've download youtube video from Kimmy Kimberley Lakorns Channel but it wasn't in HD too... Maybe someone here know where to download this lakorn in HD plus the engsub? Please anyone give me a link or web which i could download it in HD? thank you
My bad! i've downloaded all epis frm their site, it's good.
sorry, don't know anyone else subbing this ex

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is awesome ❤ I want to give 10/10..... Damn... I've cried the entire ep from 14 to 15.. My sister even asking me whether someone died or heart broken I can feel the pain... Great actors and actresses .. They deserve awards....❤

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
if they show more episode with many Satiya scenes i'm ok with it but i'm scared that they will give us many Som & the gang scenes while we get Satiya scenes about 15 mins from entire episodes instead:facepalm:

anyway i'm interested with Ann next lakorn project .

Prommajaree See Dum - unconfirmed
Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur - Ken T & Ploy
Likit Ruk - Nadech & Yaya

can Ann other lakorn after this top PCKNMCPW for me?:cheer:
I wish anne does another PCK... it'll be a tough act to follow. Don't care for the actors of her other projects.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMGGG WE REACHED 600 PAGE AND IT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT REACH 600 YAYYYYYY :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Usually pages reach more than 300 for series only and Im soooo happy KimJa's thread also reached here :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:No posts about Kim and James daily events, nothing about off topics, we have only talked about this lakorn awww you guys are the BEST :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGG WE REACHED 600 PAGE AND IT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT REACH 600 YAYYYYYY :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Usually pages reach more than 300 for series only and Im soooo happy KimJa's thread also reached here :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:No posts about Kim and James daily events, nothing about off topics, we have only talked about this lakorn awww you guys are the BEST :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::icon12::icon12::icon12:
do we have KimJa thread???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
will miss this thread it was a beautiful ride and maybe we will have another kimja thread in the near or far future :icon12::icon12::icon12:
they had success in proven that with love you can over come problems and that love mean you have to accept the other the way he is and use understanding to reach a balance point and keep the love strong

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

I think kimmy fanpage upload in HD in their facebook page but i'm not sure if you can download with sub or not

m2asian

sarNie Egg
I think kimmy fanpage upload in HD in their facebook page but i'm not sure if you can download with sub or not
yes they upload it in HD and I've downloaded ep 1 part 1 of 5, THE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD but I can't download the engsub :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
I've PM them asking for the engsub files, they give me a link but before i download it the file already deleted :crybaby2::crybaby2: I've tried to PM them again but there is still no answer from them :(:crybaby2::facepalm:

I've got the video but not the engsub :BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2: Please help me...?? Anyone knows how to download engsub from facebook video? I've tried googling about this but there is no one posted about it...

Last edited:

mbiala4586

sarNie Egg
yes they upload it in HD and I've downloaded ep 1 part 1 of 5, THE QUALITY IS VERY GOOD but I can't download the engsub :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
I've PM them asking for the engsub files, they give me a link but before i download it the file already deleted :crybaby2::crybaby2: I've tried to PM them again but there is still no answer from them :(:crybaby2::facepalm:

I've got the video but not the engsub :BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2: Please help me...?? Anyone knows how to download engsub from facebook video? I've tried googling about this but there is no one posted about it...

I've this link: https://alwaysmeena.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/eng-piang-chai-khon-nee-mai-chai-poo-wiset-2016/ (this is great job)