[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
KC filmed today??  :shock2:  :shock2: last day they shot was 2 weeks ago lol they should have shot night scenes today then. KC started filming with this lakorn.They are not even half completed lol
I think in Noi's production Boy was the P'ek :p lol
omg I hope Mark will not spoil in Buang Hong too  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is a stylist. I saw she loves Kim off screen too. I think she thinks she is Kim's big sister  :p she commented one day getting Kim ready for a scene that she feels like a mom getting her little daughter ready. Kim is a beautiful person inside too  :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's normal they have been working together for 2 years or more  i loved the hug warm :heart: it's like a light goodbye :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel nostalgic the first pic of them together awwwww :spin: :spin: really really will miss them together and the filming anticipation , so i guess the next time we will see them again in the promotion days for the lakorn when it's near to air  :tearybye: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i will be waiting to see if from now until the air date if they share any more pic from the old filming , please people time to time share kimja pic :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
:shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: 
  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 
someone help me turn my head i can't get my eyes off them AMMMMMAAAZIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG CHEMISTRY :drools: :drools: 

cr yimmybangs 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
peace said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
:shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:
  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
:cloud9: :cloud9: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
someone help me turn my head i can't get my eyes off them AMMMMMAAAZIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG CHEMISTRY :drools: :drools:

cr yimmybangs 
YEAHHHHHHHH ITS RIGHT! GIVE US MORE KIMJA PICTURE UNTIL ITS ON AIR!!! :baby:  :baby:  :baby: