[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this little clips is looooveee :cloud9: :cloud9: kimja i 'm ready very very ready for your love story :heart: :heart:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Beautiful little clip, Step. So in love with the sweet scenes of KimBo for now, and can't wait for KimJa to give me more doses.....

Step

Mrs James Ma
Girls, even I cant wait. I have KimBo to satisfy myself now. But when it is completed, I cant wait for KimJa again  :weep:  :weep:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaa sooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttt this couple really gave me the pure and sincere feeling like a fairy tale it will be really so beautiful to watch them i have confident in Anne hope she will bring the best in them and make the story give their chemistry justice :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: 

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously will love to see DVD set of kimja BTS it will be soo cute that short clip it so lovely :scooter:  :scooter:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the groom and the bride in their wedding day this pic look like a shot from a foreign classical movie soo beautiful the decoration the way they are facing each other really can't wait :spin: :spin:

cr tongthemust