[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this new update make me crazy i want to watch the lakorn the chemistry will be explosive  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  i want more Step keep it coming  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: The Video makes my become a kimja fan :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: FINNNNNNNNN MAK!!!!!!!!! Step or peace please do GIF, its soooooooo lovely!!!

sarNie Adult
bwaahahahahhahahaha Kim just standing there and kind of looking embarrassed with James Ma's gorgeous half naked body  :woot2:  :drools:  :pervie: (Why is there no nosebleed smiley! I need it right now!)

Kim and Anne look like sisters! ANNE IS MY IDOL NOW! GO COUGAR MAMA!

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is jealous cos she did not get to do it :p

Kim is thinking just let me do my job P'Anne :mellow:

I will just quote 040156 for this :p
040156 said:
GO COUGAR MAMA!

Lol she used the same thing she was using to tickle him  :ghehe:

Finally, Anne is not there as 3rd wheel now  :wink:

:yawn:  :yawn:   :goodnite:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you soo much STEP :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: AAAAAAAAA i try to calm the crazy side of me :ghehe: this BTS made me want to have  BTS DVD of them HAHA anne kim jma are just great team 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you forget this moment Step , you know the feeling when you see soo much chemistry between two to the extend that you want to see them kiss that's how i feel now about kimja i want to see them kiss i even can imagine it but i want to see it for real :drools: :drools: :drools: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
They had to reshoot many scenes, I hope they have finished more than 50%  by now. I cant wait after watching all these  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:teary: :teary: :teary: this remind me of the lyrics " how many times do i have to tell you even when you're crying you're beautiful too"

cr noom_piyachart