[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Bella sure wears a lot of make up for a ghost. lol

Anyways, they seem to be filming a lot!!! This lakorn of Mark should air before any of his other lakorn!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Look at Bella's feet! lol. Seriously, she's wearing 10 inches heel for a ghost??? Lol It's insane how cheated she is with her height. LOL. 

Mark and some girl. lol BTS

cr. to igs 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Bella's pretty, but she does not look like a ghost at all. I agree with the heels. They could have gone with a more realistic way with her makeup and wardrobe. Not feeling the ghost part.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
YAY, finally some update!

:eyetwitch: DAM! Bella heels is just...to me it a no no! I do not cheat hight lol!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Those heels are crazy! If she's suppose to look like a ghost like that then the other guy in the first picture has a better chance of pulling it off. I thought she was a regular human in the Lakorn? Anywho, Mark and Prang are looking good!

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
I just found out Prang is a year younger than Mark, I thought she was older, like 88 or 89-er. She's one gorgeous lady. Mark sure looks good with all his co-stars.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Prang looks prettier to me too. Bella looks a little older than Mark sometimes.

i have not follow up much with this plot. can someone tell me what this is about?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark makes anyone look good, LOL. Seriously, because he adds the cuteness. But Bella is pretty already. And Prang is fine. I also want to know what the storyline is as well. All I know is that Bella's supposed to be a ghost?