[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe now i want Mark and Esther and Mark and Bella. Who to choose. My Mark will look great with either one, as long as its not someone he has been paired with before.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark I know will shine like a diamond with Bella bc I have seen so many sparkling pictures of the two lol 55

When I get home this weekend I will do some research to see if there has been any updates or confirmation on the pranang yet!!! :D

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
lol he didn't mention the most important part.
I really want to know if the nang'ek is still Bella.
I hope nang'ek is someone else such as Patricia, Mew N, Esther, Namtarn...

SonYukView4ever

Omg. Please. Medta again lol they are so boring and nam nao! I imagine something better from Mark and not with Nok again lol anyways will still watch for Mark. Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol! I know right! No matter how much we get disappointed that he's not with a different production, we will still watch his lakorns. Lol. 

SonYukView4ever

Omg. Listening to the clip, Mark pretty much confirmed the lakorn, which he said, "Phope Rak" with Medta and Nok Sinjai.  You know, I really don't give too much crap about Medta anymore but I wonder how much different Nok Sinjai will be compared to Nok Chatchai. Sinjai seems to want to show off her directing skills so I hope she doesn't disappoint a Mark fan like me.  Sinjai is a better actress than Chatchai anyway so I hope she incorporates much more details and fantasy in here oppose to Chatchai's boran-vibe with useless action scenes.

Anyways, I will stay tuned for more news and updates on this.  I wonder who nang'ek could be. :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Omg. Listening to the clip, Mark pretty much confirmed the lakorn, which he said, "Phope Rak" with Medta and Nok Sinjai.  You know, I really don't give too much crap about Medta anymore but I wonder how much different Nok Sinjai will be compared to Nok Chatchai. Sinjai seems to want to show off her directing skills so I hope she doesn't disappoint a Mark fan like me.  Sinjai is a better actress than Chatchai anyway so I hope she incorporates much more details and fantasy in here oppose to Chatchai's boran-vibe with useless action scenes.

Anyways, I will stay tuned for more news and updates on this.  I wonder who nang'ek could be. :numchuck:
yeah she probably better directing than her husband 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I don't watch Medta Lae Lakorns unless its linked to M&M because even though its action, he still gives M&M really cute scenes. TD and NM2 was really good. I've enjoyed it. And KCR I've enjoyed it too. It was slow, but still good.! I wonder too if Sinjai's directing skill differ from Chatchai. Prob because they both have different taste.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
My dream came real !!!! But still have a lot of dreams left. Bella Ranee and Mark Prin!!! Parinee!!!! Woot woot!!! But want to see and Mint again:(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Man, I was hoping for a different nang'ek. Lol. Oh,well. I guess. It will be Bella and Mark then. I wonder, when they will start.