[CH3] Petch Klang Fai (TV Scene) : Mai Warit / Mew Nittha / Namfon Patcharin

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The reason it's spelled Petch is because "เพชร" the "ช" is a ch, so when people spell it they spell it from the word itself, not how it sounds. But I do think Phet is better. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's weird because it'd be ideal to mimic the pronunciation of the word in English, not the Thai writing system.

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ --------> tthedarkknight,

:thanks:  for the photos. Mai not so............. :scratchhead2: ............. bad looking. I'm just carious to how Mai will look like in a period time lakorn outfit. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
D~D said:

:thanks:  for the photos. Mai not so............. :scratchhead2: ............. bad looking. I'm just carious to how Mai will look like in a period time lakorn outfit.
Oh he looks good! Lol he was in Look Tard with Ken.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:

He played in Look Tard, which is a period. He also dressed in some period clothing for his recent role with Mew L. He's cute because he's manly and gives off a Thai vibe unlike all the luk kruengs that we see now and days.

cr: as tagged

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
He played in Look Tard, which is a period. He also dressed in some period clothing for his recent role with Mew L. He's cute because he's manly and gives off a Thai vibe unlike all the luk kruengs that we see now and days.

cr: as tagged

Awe, thank u so much Mahalo  for the photos. :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:
Kinda want Mai  period lakorn cloth to look way better than the resent one but we'will have to wait and see. :ghehe:

Its true, he does look manly and mature- which is a very good thing. :yes:

The newbies for CH:3 (somewhat 1-3 years ago) seem to be the "cutie" type kind of guys. I can see why User: Ncmeowmeow35 mean about the whole boyish look.
  •  

Manly and mature looking is a  :thumbsup: .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Not only do they look boyish but they have the body of a boy too. Most of them couldn't even carry their nang'eks! I would smh at some bts.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mai didn't catch my eye at first, but now he is so cute! I admit that I'm one who likes boyish looking guys. haha. But Manly is great too. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol Not only do they look boyish but they have the body of a boy too. Most of them couldn't even carry their nang'eks! I would smh at some bts.

The "carry"  of n'ek is hilarious !!!!! :ghehe:

Mew is tiny so i think the guys can carry her.  :D

Bieluvr said:
Mai didn't catch my eye at first, but now he is so cute! I admit that I'm one who likes boyish looking guys. haha. But Manly is great too. :)

I like boyish guy too but i just find them to be "CUTE." :ghehe:
I don't think guys like to be called cute.  :lol2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
D~D said:

The "carry"  of n'ek is hilarious !!!!! :ghehe:

Mew is tiny so i think the guys can carry her.  :D

I like boyish guy too but i just find them to be "CUTE." :ghehe:
I don't think guys like to be called cute.  :lol2:
LOL. Same here. I don't think guys like to be called cute, but they wouldn't mind if the person that calls them cute is cute as well. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I rather have Mai.

As for boyish looking guys I can't handle it lol. If they come off reminding me of a Korean boy band then I skipped over. I honestly, don't find any of them attractive. I was watching MTV Asia and a Korean song came on. There were about 7 guys in all and they all look weird. The blonde hair, makeup, pointy nose...and skinny as heck look is quite unattractive. And it make it worst that I could not tell them apart.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Read at Pantip Thai Forum CH3 that Mike will be in here with Mew.

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!! No way, i was just getting used to Mai. :annoyed:  Now who in the world is Mike ?? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Mike ?? Mike ??....... is it Mike Pirath Nitipaisanku ???? :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
My bad, I think it's still Mai.

I don't think Mike is in any condition to accept a new lakorn right now after he had fainted during interview because of stresses.    The reporters asked him about his son child support and signing the birth certificate.

Mahalo said:
What happened to Mai?